Premier Motor Cars / Bought car- bad transmission

1 3110 West Tennessee StreetTallahassee, FL, United States Review updated:

I bought a car from Randy the sales manager that was said to be in good condition. I traded my perfect running car in to lower my payments. Not even 2 days after I bought it the transmission began to fail. I was told to bring it to thier mechanic to see what they could do to help once they found out how bad it was they could do NOTHING. I went back to see if I could either get my car back and cancel the deal or get a different car, I was told sure but I would not get the same for my trade since it had a BAD TRANSMISSION, ARE YOU KIDDING ME! DONT EVER BUY A CAR FROM THIS PLACE THEY ARE CROOKS! And for any of you military people out there my husband is a US Marine and so was Randy which while trying to sell me the car he said "marines take care of marine" RIGHT!

Va

Comments

• Po
      16th of Mar, 2009

I am in the process of purchasing a car from this dealership. So far I've had no cause for concern. One of the salesmen even discouraged me from choosing one car that i wanted because he said it was only a matter of time before it gave me problems. The complaint I just read definitely makes me a lot more cautious. I'll definitely take the car to an objective mechanic before signing any papers!!

• Na
      31st of Jul, 2009

I bought a vehicle from Premier Motorcars in April and dealt with AJ. He treated me with respect and showed me 4 cars before I found my Impala. I know it is only a matter of time until I need some repairs or maintenance items addressed on a USED CAR. If I had the money I would have bought new, but my budget was only $10k and I wanted a nice sedan. Thanks for the help AJ!

1st of Sep, 2010

We bought a truck recently from Premier Motorcars. We even had them write in the contract all the repairs we wanted done to the vehicle before purchase. They fixed some of the repairs but not the expensive ones of course. They told us they would fix them, but later acted like cowards and just looked at the floor and said they were sorry and they had too much money in that vehicle and could not keep their word on fixing the vehicle. We are currently seeking Government assitance on this matter and seeking law advice since it was in the contract signed. Do not buy a car with them. They do not stand by their word !!

• Te
      10th of Jan, 2013

My son and I just bought his 1st car. The car has been in the shop since we brought home. I am hoping AJ and Tom make this right as we were told the car was fine. Waiting to see

• Te
      17th of Jan, 2013

It has been 2 weeks since we bought car from Priemere motors in Tallahassee. Car has been in the shop 99% of time. Tom said he refused to do anything. The funny thing is we had planned on buying 2 more if he had been trustworthy. Greed never is a good thing.

• Si
      12th of Aug, 2013

Just bought a 2007 BMW 525i from JR at Premier after looking at several around North Florida. We negotiated an out the door price of just under $18k. Be ready to spend an hour at closing because this salesman is a talker. This is a 6 year old USED CAR but we couldn't be happier. Thanks Premier!!

• Tc
      13th of Apr, 2014

I bought a ford f150 from jr. Thought he was honest and would take care of the problem it had prior to me buying it. Than had a document with them fixing the vehicle. But amazingly the one I got did not have the one I signed. Very dishonest people. Would never buy or tell anyone to buy. Basically $ 2200. Out of pocket we had to pay to repair. Stay away they are very dishonest

14th of Dec, 2014

I bought a Miata from J.R. in October 2014 and it is the best car I've ever had. J.r is a great salesman. I was conferrable and am going to bring my daughter over from Jacksonville so she can get her car from Premier too. There was a slight problem with the car and I took it back to jr and he got it fixed no problem. He even gave me a loaner car so I wouldn't be without. Very nice young man. I can't say enough for JR and have told my friends to go see him! Thanks!!

• Am
      12th of Mar, 2016

I have had nothing but wonderful service and experiences at Premier. I've been buying cars from them since 2002. Amazing people and I will only purchase from them in the future. Thank you Tom!

17th of Aug, 2016

I purchased a Lexus Rx 300 from AJ back in 2008 it had 60k miles on it. While driving the vehicle home the check engine light came on and the belt started making a loud noise, I turned around and took the car back to AJ he had their mechanic to fix all the problems. I now have 250k miles on it and it still drive fine I went to premier two days ago to trade it in on something else. I think I will purchase my son his first car from there. Great Service...