Premier Membership Clubs / I have stopped all payments to them thru my bank and had to change my whole account number and get a new card
In January I received a notice from my bank telling me that I owed them 132 dollars and some change for a check to PMCMembership! I have never heard of this club before, but somehow they managed to get my banking info and withdrew $99.49 for their club services. When I called the numbers provided for me I was told that because my husband ordered it he had to cancel it even though it was my bank account only. He also tried to cancel but they also refused him because it was my account. How are we supposed to cancel the membership then?!?! The message center tells me they will take my complaint and return my call with in 24-48 hours, however, it took them over a week to call me back. Their own reps don't even know what their club provides it members with...they tell me I can save money with the discounts they offer but can't tell me what offers or discounts they provide...I have sent several e-mails and no responses..who are these people and how do I the service I paid for?! Needless to say...I have stopped all payments to them thru my bank and had to change my whole account number and get a new card..
More Premier Membership Clubs Complaints & Reviews
- Premier Membership Clubs - Their customer service line is ### 
- Premier Membership Clubs - took moenywith my permission 
- Premier Membership Clubs - They charged my checking account 99.49 plus overdraft fees
- Premier Membership Clubs - I have never received anything from the but they keep talking my money
- Premier Membership Clubs - Don't deal with this company