premier legal advocatesend of 2009 beginning 2010 paid $1750 to do a home loan modification and recieved no service or completion of modification

1 Review updated:

I paid them $1750 to do a home loan modification with my mortgage company, Wachovia. I had completed all paper work, mailed a check, etc. They made little attempt to do anything. I continued to check in with them on their progress and soon was not recieving emails or calls back from them. Soon They were not even answering their phones and the email addresses were no longer available.. When I attempted their web site the online business bureau popped up with a red flag.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Agoura Hills, CA I made a complaint with the BBB and premier legal advocates never responded. The company is a scam and all the people act concerned and give you their ocmplete satisfaction that the services should have no problem completing the modification loan required to get you out of trouble and back on track. I want my money back and am looking for any information to get it back if anyone has any information. I would hate for anyone else to go through any monre financial loss or stress because of companies preying on people that need help. Thank you and please help in any way you can.

Comments

• Ro
      Aug 10, 2010

you were going to help me and you didn't so I would like my money back 1200.00 dollars

• Vi
      Aug 19, 2010

I called the number I saw on fox news for loan modification (unemployed
    & depleting funds) wasn't sure I qualified. But "Bobby" assured me that,
    for $1, 200 you can have your loan modified to as low as 3.5% guaranteed. They sounded so convincing & I was so desparate and went along. Thankfully I didn't go along with their recommendation and stop paying my mortgage for a couple of months and lie about having a roomate, (that's when I determined I was scammed & requested a refund), screw the 1, 200, I want all my personal info back or some guarantee that all of it is destroyed...

• Ka
      Aug 21, 2010
    premier legal advocates - loan madification
    premier legal advocates
    aurora
    netor.com

my wife she sign contract with premier legal advocates i paid the 2456.00 to do my loan madification i made 3 payment and they said 100 % money back so we found out they are scam company so plz i need my money back from this fake attorneys

• Un
      Aug 21, 2010

I would suggest you contact you State Attorneys Office, and file a report.

• Js
      Aug 24, 2010

To all posting here...I'm working with a large group of people to develop information for a class-action lawsuit against Premier Legal Advocates and the owner. Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com to be added to the list and get additional information. Thanks.

JSW

• Th
      Aug 31, 2010
    premier legal advocates - loan modification
    EVERETT E FLOYD
    1326 E NAOMI ST
    Indianapolis
    Indiana
    Phone: 317/242-9264
    [protected]@yahoo.com

aftet thay got my money for a loan moification of $1276.00 no phone calls or emails .that bull ### 100% money back. ###

• Se
      Sep 08, 2010
    premier legal advocates - Mortgage Modification
    Premier Legal Advocates
    27489 Agoura Rd. 91301
    Agoura Hills
    PremierLegalAdvocates.com

I sent them 2, 800.00 Dollors almost a year ago. They keep telling me that they have one more option to get a modification from my lender. Today September 8, 2010 I tried calling got busy signal 10 times I went to the web check in and non of my passwords are working, on their web site I get a can not display this page .

I am very upset and do not know where to turn.

Sean Lynd

Sep 10, 2010

I became a client with Premier Legal Advocates on December 9, 2009. As of today, September 10, 2010, nothing has been done. Just phone calls to Bank of America, who has my mortgage. I paid out $2, 496.00.
    I to have been scammed, and I also, was told, they would refund my money, if the modification did not go through. I cannot reach them by phone, line is always busy, and their web site is no longer working.

They sent me material that said, they had a AAA Rating with the BBB.

What options do I have? Who can I contact concerning this, and possibly retrieve my money?

• Cr
      Sep 15, 2010
    premier legal advocates - Fradulent
    Premier Legal Advocates
    Phone: [protected]

April 2010 ..I signed a contract with this company to assist me with my loan modification with a money back guarantee if not satisfied. After I paid my $999.00 I was hardly able to talk with anyone or get any results from the contract agreement. I was not given a loan modification and these fake ### are nowhere to be found. I have copies of all correspondences with this company for what its worth and I won't stop until find them.

Sep 20, 2010

File a complaint with your state's Attorney General. I filed mine on-line with the state of Texas.

• Ba
      Sep 27, 2010

I, too, have experienced the same problem sas you! Have been waiting for refund, can not get in touch with them at all. What can be done???

Oct 07, 2010

• Go
      Dec 23, 2010

to all that want to get help getting money back write attorney general and write the federal trade commission. They told me not had to many complaints when they do get alot they will go after them. tell every one you know

• Go
      Dec 23, 2010

If you got ripped off by premiere legal advocates :
    write and call the federal Trade commission & The attorney General to let them no I'm
    not the only one. thousands of us got screwed out of our money and tell your friends so they can write the government to and we will get some action. tell the world this scam
    will cost them money.

Apr 27, 2011

Don't give up hope. If you're having difficulty to get your money back get your lawyer to see that the owner of this business wasn't licensed to do this type of business. Someone fromMaryland got him.

Aug 03, 2011

• Ca
      Apr 11, 2012

am in the same problem if you know i get the problem solve please let meknow [protected]@hotmail.com