premier legal advocatesNO ANSWER PHONE NO RESULT

1 Review updated:

MY WIFE AND I SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH THEM BACK ON FEB 12, 2010 TO MODIFY MY MORTGAGE AND TO DATE NO RESULTS BEEN TRYING TO REACH THEM FOR THE PAST WEEK AND THE PHONE NUMBER IS BUSYSee the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Agoura Hills, CA. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL THE FAX # AND SAME NO ANSWER . I WOULD EITHER LIKE MY RESULTS OR MY MONEY REFUNDED

Comments

• Na
      Aug 05, 2010

premier legal advocates is not answering the phones.I'm very worried now, calling for the past 2 days.i sign a contract with them for a loan modification since November 2009 n nothing happen yet.

• Ji
      Aug 06, 2010

premire legal advocates are a rip off place. suppost to do a mortgage remod for me been months now ask for a refund sent me a refund form still no money from them cant get thru to their phone number oe e mail e mails came back to me. filed complaints with the FTC BBB ANS ATTN. GENEAL IN CA. AND PA. BELIVE THEY SKIPED OUT FOR THEY WAS ARRESTED. LUCK WITH THEM I DIDNT HAVE ANY

• Ll
      Aug 09, 2010

We hired them in Feb also turns out a law was passed in Oct of 09 making it illegal to collect full amount of loan modifications, In may they said in order to finish proses they needed the rest of the money this is also the same time they hit the F list with the BBB, I like all of you checked them out they looked good.
    The Agoura police dept said file a report with you local dept and it will be sent to them I am also talking with bank about fraud so we can get our money back and bank will go after them.

• Ar
      Aug 12, 2010

We started with Premier Legal in Feb 2010. It seemed like everytime I called there was excuses and delays. Being suckered in, I believed them at the time. A friend of mine and I have been trying to get in touch with them for over 2 weeks and the lines is always busy. I just want my money back, but doubt that will happen. I have closed the checking account that they have my VOIDED check from. My bank was going to go after them for fraud, but can't because I volunteered the info & they didn't steel it. Why are there business like this out there? The government should have severly tight regulations on this kind of stuff!

• Yf
      Aug 16, 2010

My wife and i signed a contract with them in March, 2010.to modify our loan.
    Thay did not do anything for us, just got our money( $2750.00 ).
    Now no way to rich tham.The phone"s are disconected and the fax line is not working .
    We want our money back, as they promice.
    Yakov, Faina
    Redmond, WA

• Jn
      Aug 17, 2010

Good luck guys! I've been dealing with these Krooks since July of 2009. My husband and I paid them 2, 750.00 and nothing has happened. They are nowhere to be found. I know the Attorney General is investigating them now and will hopefully find them soon.

• Am
      Aug 25, 2010

MY HUSBAND AND I PAID PREMIRE LEGAL ADVOCATES $ 1, 200 BACK IN DECEMBER 2009 AND I HAVE CONTACTED THE COMPANY AND GOT NOTHING BUT EXCUSES. BUT THEN THE LAST FEW MONTHS I'VE BEEN CALLING AND THE PHONE WOULD JUST RING AND RING. THEN IT WAS ALWAYS BUSY AND NOW ALL NUMBERS HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED MY HOME IS IN FORECLOSER BUT NO SALES DATE YET. I CANT BELIEVE I GOT SCAMED LIKE THAT! THEY WERE SO CONVINCING ! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT WE ALL SHOULD DO? IF SO PLEASE HELP US! THANKS!

• Ta
      Sep 13, 2010

Well Im reading all the comments and "ditto". They sure looked good when I pulled them up on the BBB website and researched their history. They were very convincing frauds!! Now, they have taken everyone's money and will lay low and come up with another scam to take advantage of people in tough situations. Does anyone know if we can do a class action suit? Any attorneys out there that can help??

• Am
      Sep 22, 2010

this company is a rippppp off. They took my money and won't answer there phones. does anybody know what the heck is going on or how i could get my money back? HELPPP PLEASE.