Premier Ladies Fitness / Employee Harassment of Member

United States, Ohio, Kettering
Premier Ladies Fitness
An employee named Christy who has been in trouble before with the previous manager for harassing me decided to take another shot at it. The first time she did was in the facility because I was informing an employee of several machines that were broken or missing screws, also informing that the ladies locker room looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months...mainly because there was splattered feces on the walls where someone obviously had an accident and didnt clean it up. Its now a year later...it's still there. Tonight 8/3/15 my husband and I scanned our passes, came in the door, Christy was behind the desk and saw us come in. We were there for almost 3 hours. We left and were talking to another member in the parking lot (that belongs to the strip mall) and she came out to leave from her shift and confronted us, wanting to prove to her that we were members and accused us of sneaking in thru our son's membership. I told her I dont have to answer her (we were in a public area not on PLF premesis) but that only made her angry and she said she guarantees our memberships will be revoked. I've contacted (thru email) the corporate office for their response to this member harassment by an employee not on their property and am looking forward to seeing how they handle it.
The location where this happened is in Kettering, Ohio on Woodman Dr.
Aug 3, 2015