Premier Kia On Atlantic / Liars and crooks

United States Review updated:

I purchased a vehicle form premier Atlantic back in august.We were upside down on what we owed for are current vehicle that we were trying to trade in. So instead on trading it in they said they would help us try and sell it for what we owed using their financing and their advertisement. That did not happen but that isn't the problem.

They also promised us that they would make our 1st and 2nd Payment since we were such 'good hardworking people'. The 1st payment came I took the bill up to the dealership, like they asked 3 weeks before the bill was due. 3 1/2 weeks later our finance co is calling our work wondering where the payment is. I called the dealership and they gave me numerous excuses of why it wasn't paid from accounting screw ups to accounting offices are moving to the finance co would not let them make the 1st payment. I made the 1st payment with a 20 late fee.

The dealership said without even a apology that they would take care of are 2nd and 3rd payments without delay. It is now Nov 5th and my 2nd payment was due oct 30. I've made numerous phone calls and I did get in touch with someone who could take care of it. He said it would be taken care of by the end of the day on Nov 3. I called My finance company, Still no payment received and now no one will return my calls or even anwser the phone.

If you are in the market for a vehicle stay as far away for Premier Kia as you can. They are liars and crooks.
Va

Comments

Ji
  29th of Jan, 2009
I had my Kia serviced - an Oil Change, then went to visit my son in GA, my car was acting funny when I got back a month later I notice oil spots on my driveway so I waited till next month for my appt with service. Kelly found the problem, leak was from loose plug at oil pan gee, but they are the ones that cause that problem, they did not even give me a discount on the oil - they just acted as if it was my fault. when i called Kelly on her it she was very defensive, i call to see if I could trust them and see if she would admit guilt but since she wanted to defend the lie I felt that I can not trust that company anymore, I can't give them anymore of my money.