premier family services/fathers choice / taking my money and not doing the job

1 internet, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-821-0070

hy, i needed help with a custody case, they claimed they would help me but lied, the first person i talked to said that i will have a lawyer present the day of court, after paying $98.00 they told me that it was wrong and that i would have to pay more for that, they then claimed that i would get proper papers to review within a few days, that cost me another $845.00, and that didnt happen so i had to hire a real attorney to help and then about a week plus i got the papers, with wrong info in it, have been trying to call them one # is disconected and the other doesnt work, fathers out there, try united fathers of america they may be better, this fathers choice really seems like a scam. and yes like the other guy they are still charging my credit card and there cancel site wont load up.

Comments

• Re
      1st of Dec, 2008

8th of Jan, 2012

they steal your money and don't do anything for you. I think my husband paid over $2, 000 easy. I would love to be able to do something about them.