Premier Choice Home Remodeling / Rip Off Contractor

1 350 BManchester, NH, United States Review updated:

HE STOLE OVER 30K FROM US!!! Yes, he is a big rip off!!! Please check the Attorney General's office and the Better Business Bureau for this guy. DO NOT TRUST this fake!! His construction is horrible. He does everything backwards and tries to justify it. He really hurt some families and homeowners in this lovely state of NH. The guy just doesn't get it. No rest for the weary they say. This report is going to follow him wherever he goes and whichever website he makes and whoever or wherever he is. He knows what he has to do to change it. Deal with the mistake he made, live up to it, pay it back and move on. Other than that, life will be miserable because I know the two people he did this to. They will see legal justification and I believe this may be on tv as they have been contacted. Allen Santos should be careful and step up to the plate and do the 'right' thing!!! BEWARE...he doesn't pay his subcontractors and steals your money. He is also very well known in the commercial aspect of construction as well and black listed.

Kp

Comments

• Kp
      1st of Oct, 2008

My family had an awful experience in New Hampshire. I have been contacted the Attorney General's officeas well, I was told to go about this with the Police Department and to file it criminally with the county prosecutor.

This is so frustrating that I am beyond words. We can go to Wal-Mart and steal a tube of lipstick and be arrested. Someone can come into our home, sign a contract, and leave without notice, taking (stealing) our money that was for our home remodel and walk away scot-free???

The contract was for 65K and we paid 54K to him when he walked off the job secretly for us to come home to an empty shell and never heard from him again!!). Let me tell you, with the extra 40 thousand dollars I could be riding in a Mercedes paid for in full or put a hefty down payment on a camp or live out any one of our 'dreams'. We will have to work 5 years more before we can retire when we planned to, in order to recoup our losses.

I guess in the state of NH we are giving businesses the tools they need to compete and grow by not making contractor's be licensed in our wonderful state!! The AG's office told me the house bill has been shot down 5 times now in the legislature. What is wrong with everyone? I can go to the gas station and get $3.00 worth of gas, drive away without paying and I will get arrested. I guess we are all in the wrong business. No wonder so many contractors are happy. They can steal from anyone, young, old, rich, poor and walk away with all their money and NOTHING happens to them!! From what I am hearing all over is that New Hampshire is attracting these contractors because nothing happens to them when they steal from unsuspecting homeowners. As I see it, NH is a great place to do business if you are a contractor.

This guy was in ServiceMaster and ran ads. He has a big trailer with his name and number and logo posted all over it. He put signs across our front yard with his name and logo. We truly thought he was legit. We did all the checking possible. I work in the construction business. The contract and drawings were all reviewed by my coworkers. Apparently he has taken his business and paid for enough advertising to at least get some of one’s money before he decides to bail. He did do some work but lied to us about paying his subcontractors, put in bogus windows, did not purchase our entire kitchen of cabinets after he told us he had paid for them, etc.

As we sit it, this guy needs to go to JAIL and spend some time visiting the cells. Maybe he could do some carpentry work to the rundown areas of our states incarceration buildings.

Again, his company name is A.J. Santo's Construction, LLC and is also known as 'Trinity Construction'. This guy professed to be a Christian and was often times at our home seen reading the bible. Well, I guess he didn’t get to the Ten Commandments part yet did he? His name is Allen J. Santos, (A.J). We are not alone either. He has done this in Dunbarton, NH and is working in Londonderry, NH on a jobsite.

Losing that much money is a very hard swallow. Especially now that we have to borrow more money from the bank than we can afford which makes our monthly mortgage a very worrisome fact. We just wanted to remodel our kitchen and bath. Not uncommon for a family who has worked very hard. We have been living out of two rooms since March and have no kitchen.

So, BEWARE!! CONTRACTOR WILL ROB YOU OF YOUR MONEY, RUIN YOUR HOME AND TAKE OFF AND NEVER COME BACK. RESIDES IN MANCHESTER, NH. BE VERY CAREFUL. GIVE HIM NO MONEY UP FRONT. PLEASE, WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY, HE'LL WINE AND DINE YOU. HE IS A CON MAN AND A THIEF AND A LIAR!!! HOMEOWNERS BEWARE!! A FORMER BULLRIDER TURNED INTO A BULL... ARTIST. SUBCONTRACTOR'S AS WELL...HE NEVER PAID MINE!!! (WHICH WAS OVER 15k).

He works out of 350 Bridge Street, Manchester, NH