PREMIER CASH INVESTMENT / investments fraud

1 Cramlington, England, Northumberland, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 442030868742

They seems to be an investment company, I signed up for the $500.00 investment to yield $5000.00 in twelve days after the first day after I invested $500.00, they asked for an additional $500.00 dollars for insurance I payed this again- I have all there contact emails confirming this as well as my receipts to money gram as well, twelve days is over now and they are asking for more money an additional 300 GBP. Please help me.

Comments

• Je
      11th of Feb, 2010

hey,

i disagree to you. i receive my funds from this company. you can contact me jeffoakley30@yahoo.com

11th of Feb, 2010

So is this company legitimate at all??
    Thanks

12th of Feb, 2010

hi all,

i think now am able to answer your question now, i became skeptical after reading this post because i invested with this same company on the 27th of last month and have not receive my returns yet. Just yesterday, i went to western union to pick $5, 000 which was sent to me.

This company is Legitimate!!!

13th of Feb, 2010

i think poster invested with the wrong company. premier cash investment are legitimate.

• Mo
      14th of Feb, 2010

To jeffoakley and mary_b can you scan your receipts and email them so we can see the money that you all received money because even professionals agree that company is a scam

• Mo
      14th of Feb, 2010

Alex-BG do some more research on the company first of all start with the company phone number see the websites .etc. go with your gut feelings but if I were you I would run in the opposite direction

14th of Feb, 2010

@ monalis, you must be sick upstairs, am telling the poster my past and present experience with the company and you are there calling me a scam? Did you see me asking money or personal information from any one on the board? You are a fool!

Am located in MO and not some sort of african nigerian or whatever you call it.

Jeff

Hey JEFF:
    Can you upload your receipts from investing with this company, so that way, you will solve all our doubts that we all might have.
    THANKS,
    Alex

Hello Alex,

I will never drop my personal information on a public or private blog just to satisfy the conscience of you or another person. I have went through a lot in the past.

I only responded to the complaint because my experience with the company is great.

Good luck!

• Ay

Hi Jeff,

What is so personal about receipts, Mica1755- I agree with you 100%, my family was going to invest with this company but I will tell them to keep out obviously Jeff is very defensive what does that say?

• Br
      15th of Feb, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of an IMF (International Monetary Funds) fee? I received an email today asking for this. I thought IMF only dealt with and between governments.

16th of Feb, 2010

As far as am concern, i invest with this company and receive my returns.

• Pa

Hi Joemanpick,
    Do you have receipts to upload ?

16th of Feb, 2010

@ Mica1755, you want me to help you and keep being rude to me? This crazy. You can say whatever ya want, you are just a frustrated dude who invested with the wrong company.

As far as am concern, premier cash investment is legitimate.

@pamrit? Nobody with his/her own sense will upload receipts or bank statements on a public forum just because he/she wanna satisfy people whom he/she doesn't even know in the first place.

Good luck.

17th of Feb, 2010

I just don't understand what all these arguments are all about, why don't you guys do your own findings and stop arguing blindly about a company which you know nothing about.

I invest with premiercash and got my money. poster, am aware that there is another company forging the identity of premiercash to take money from people. Guess, these are the people that took your money.

I was told after speaking with their customer care.

Mary.

17th of Feb, 2010

Hey Mary,
    Sinse you don't wanna help us out by showing your receipts from Premier Cash Investment, could you please at least give us the phone number you called the Customer Care and their website. That would help alot..

Alex

• Co
      18th of Feb, 2010

Hi,

All of you that are saying that premiercashinvestment is not a scam cannot prove that it is not a scam by simply saying it is not a scam is not good enough, I have a strong believe that all of you who are saying that this company is not a scam is probably scammers themselves or it could be one person with different user names- if you are honestly innocent then this does not apply to you. I have been scammed by this company and already reported it to several different agencies- when I ask back for my money they keep saying no!, and do not have proper English from their email conversations. All the people working for premiercashinvestment ( the company that scammed me) should get a real job than scamming- don't you all know what is right from wrong?

19th of Feb, 2010

So Mica1755 you honestly asking me this questions? Once again you are crazy and out of your mind. For asking me which high school I attended, then you must go ### yourself.

Is this how you talk to me? You ###ing rude and i feel like kicking your buts...

• Br
      20th of Feb, 2010

Legit investment companies always have a disclaimer. Legit investment companies NEVER promise a return. Legit investment companies do not display BBB logos when they are not a member. Legit investment companies do not display the TASC logo when they are not a member. Legit investment companies do not claim additional fees with no mention of them PRIOR to investing.

20th of Feb, 2010

Hey Breaker,
    I totally agree with everything you said. The only thing is that I checked Premier Cash Investments on Better Business Bureau (BBB). It said that they are register and functioning as Check cashing and there was no Rating for them...
    So I dont know.. They might be really a SCAM...