Premeir Readers Service (PRS) / International Marketing Association (IMA) / Total crap and scam!

So this company called me after a day that I quit, I told the sales rep I used to work there. She read me the entire script so I went along with it, offering me a free diamond watch 3 free magazines just for helping with the delivery of 1 at 3.84 a week. So she transfered me to her supervisor (which is the the closer). The closer remembered who I was so he hung up. The billing they have 3 options 1. at $62.40 for 16 payments, 2. 20 payments for $49.93 and last 25 payments of $39.93. Totaling a total of $998.40. Crazy huh. You can cancel at anytime but of course they have to read their rebuttal saying, "well we suggest that you stick with us because we prepay all the publishers in advance, this way we guarantee your price so inexpensive. Whatever total crap. Dont buy the magazines yea they sound great but its a total scam.

Va

Comments

• Je
      1st of Feb, 2008

I had a phone call i believe was from this company. I would like to make a complaint , perhaps you can give me information about the company and a headquarters that i can call? I would greatly appreciate it

5th of Feb, 2008

I have 2 kids in college. my son was promised some kind of free vacation if he sub to this mag scam. He said ok, then called them back 2 hrs later and said he changed his mind. The thieves/liars said he couldn't do that. So he called me. I told him to get his checking acct # changed immediately and he did. Then they sent him a threatening letter. I told him to ignore them. Then they started calling him-4 times a day-then 8 times a day etc.. So I called them about mid january,2008 and expressed my feelings. He just called me and said they sent him another threatening letter. I told them when I called before that they better NEVER send my son another bill or ever call him. They said ok, but here they are again. Does anyone know about a class action lawsuit against this ### that should be in prison. I'll just say I am going to make them pay-they will answer to me. By Whatever means necessary.

13th of Jan, 2011

magazinecompanyscam.blogpost.com this website give good background about the company and how to get out of their scam!