Pregnancy Tester / Bad service from shoprite manager

South Africa Review updated:
shoprite protea gardens mall
Phone: 0837814118
Last night i went to shoprite to buy a pregnancy test and got it from their kiosk. I asked the kiosk lady if the item i am seeing on the shelf is the only product they have on that price( about R19.95) the lady said yes and gave the item to me, then I had to pay for it at a diffent cashier no reason provided. when i got to the cashier the price scanned was more (about R34.99). I then ask why the difference cashier called kiosk lady, kiosk lady called the manager, who had no respect for me as the customer, no decency to even come to me as a client to listen to my concern. not even apologising for wrongly putting the item on shelf with incorrect price. Simon Mahlangu the manager of shoprite standing at the kiosk with the kiosk lady his response was "we cannot" and returned back to his office. my item was returned back to the same wrong shelf and i was left standing at that cashier without any service or assistance. kiosk lady and the cashier continues with their work and chats with other staff members. I had to fetch that item again and pay that amount. This made me see who incompetent managers and had no clue how to treat customers fairly including his staff, very disrespectful
Jul 17, 2015

N  17th of Jul, 2015 by
Just because they did not give you what you wanted which is way out of line does not mean their customer service is horrible. I would work on your grammar before criticizing anyone. Please do not home school your child when they are of school age.
N  17th of Jul, 2015 by
Also you are not so special that he has to walk to you and talk to you. You could hear him from where you were. You have entitlement issues. You should not be reproducing.