Preferred Platinum Services Network (PPSN) / Never received ANYTHING!!!

PO BOX 5401Toms River, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732-696-0049

We sent in our $100 application fee and received our first 100 postcards. Processed those 100 postcards in the alloted time and sent them back to the company along with another $195 for an additional 1000 postcard to process and to this day have not received the 1000 postcards not have I been paid/compensated for the first 100 postcards processed. If you need my so called PIN number or any other additional information from me regarding this please let me know. I would appreciate an Email confirmation so I not olny know you received this but the necessary next steps I need to take are.

Thank you.

Comments

Ad
  16th of Nov, 2008
Signing up with ppsn was the worst decision i have ever made. Signed for $95.00 and received postcards. I was enrolled in the .95 cents per post card no matter what. I send them back my post cards and money for more postcards and all of a sudden they want me to go to the commission based plan i said no thank you please send out a refund in full they say ok. I get my enrollment fee and they said that my other $65.00 for the other postcards will be there in a week. Now on the one refund check i have it says if i cash the check within 90 days all other monies owed will be waived. So i am not cashing my check it has been almost 90 days and still no sign of these guys. They lied to me about when i would receive the check and they wont return my phone calls. I also paid for postage stamps to send my postcards do you think i will see a dime of that money i doubt it!!!