Preferred Platinum Plan / Service is crappy, and high bills

1 PMB 711 7657 Winnetka AveCanoga Park, CA, United States Review updated:

Service kept disconnecting on and off about 6 times blaming insufficient funds and later bill was recieved tallying the total to be $516.75, Rude customer service agent cussed at me and said it's my fault that the phone disconnects and that it still is counted as a charge and they say the first call only was a $6.00 activation fee and then whatever the per minute is timed. each disconnect and connect counted as a $6.00 activation fee, which it shouldn't be because it was for only the first time and then the timed price but each disconnect counted and I paid $300 after engaging in a verbal argument with swearing at the manager for almost 1 hour.

they want $216.75 or they swear by taking legal action. Which is scary and intimidating for people but not necessary

I shouldn't have been charged the $6.00 activation fee each time because it was using the same credit card so I'm getting robbed blindly. Don't feel like paying rest because I should not be charged that much.

Really Really Rude customer service makes me even madder that I got gypped.

Va

Comments

Sh
  25th of May, 2010

I just recieved a bill for only $40.70 in my husbands name and he said he didn't do it. so i got our call logs for our cell phones and he was telling the truth he never called them and never connected to any of their phone sex people. i called them to talk to them and they were rediculously rude to me so i hung up on them. they say that my husband tried to use our bank card and it was declined. so i looked at my bank statements and they were lieing about that too. there were no returned charges on our account. so i am contacting a lawyer as we speak. how to i contact the beaureau?