Preferred Merchants / never received the product I needed

1 116 West Service Road, #177Champlain, NY, United States
Phone: 1-877-920-7559

This company is the WORST!! They called us acting like they were already our credit card paper suppliers and tricked us into working with them. We are a small business so when we bought our paper, it was a month or two after receiving it before we needed it. When we looked inside the box, it was adding machine paper, not the thermal paper they told me I would be getting. By this time, A SECOND BOX SHOWED UP. I had already given away our money $200 for the first order. After numerous attempts to contact them, I finally got through to someone who was able to stop future shipments. I was told that I would be getting return lables in the mail for the two boxes and they would be exchanged. After waiting another month or so, I started making calls again. It took about two months to FINALLY get a representative to talk to me. His name was James and he gave me return authorization numbers so that I could go ahead and ship the useless product back...at my expense. I was told the correct paper would be shipped asap when they got my returns, I would also be credited for shipping. I now have past due account bills stacking up and cannot reach a soul with the company.