Preferred AC AppliancePoor service from Preferred

1 Review updated:

I had service with this company recently and they were all the horrible things that you expect about a service provider. They were late to my place and this is frustrating for most of us since we take the time off to come home for the morning or afternoon for these service calls. Multiple service calls were required for a simple fix. Once there was a wrong part, once he simply forgot the part.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Pflugerville, TXThe agent/owner that I had didn't know what he was doing and needs some lessons in professionalism. I felt unsafe that he knew where I lived as he was looking around at my place in a strange way. I'm going to complain to my Home Warranty company about them they should have a minimum level of service for their service providers.
Dont bother with Preferred -- they are horrible.

He

Comments

Jun 14, 2010

I had this company come out and fix my a/c and my stove and were great!!! They were proffessional and timely. The text was great and explained exactly what he was doing. I had called around to other companies and no one could beat there prices. As for feeling unsafe I think you have issues with race. I would recommend every to this company.