Predicto Mobile, LLC / Auto cell phone charges w/o authorization

Predicto Mobile, LLC
Well Predicto Mobile, LLC is still at it. Taking peoples money by charging it to their cell phone instantly. It is happening through the internet scammers like Survey online for money, or enter this sweepstakes. When I called the third party billing company that is representing Predicto and yelled at them about what they thought they could get away with, and also told them that I was going to go to the hightest level of reporting that they are a scam company, the so called supervisor said oh you don't need to take any further action.

She then tried to get more information out of me by saying that she needed my information, mailing address so that they could mail me a check for the $9.99 they were going to charge my cell phone bill. I told her the crap they were going to not only not charge my bill, they weren't going to get anymore information out of me. When I asked the name of the billing company that she was working for, she convienently hung the phone up on me. I have called my cell phone company and alerted them to this scamming piece of crap people.

So many people get wrapped up into these type of things and think that they can not do anything about it, well I told them I will take this as far as I can to stop them from scamming innocent people. She still said that I didn't need to take this any further. ***!!!**** On them.

A  8th of Mar, 2011 by
I got trapped on 2010 still, a year after . They charged me not by month but by each messages. Without real registration. They make up fake IP, I would say. I cannot get refund of it.
Cell phone owners should be aware of what they are doing. Scam? or not?