Precision Auto / Costumer Services Rudness

Germantown, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 301 428 3447

Today (12/30/2008) my husband and I went to Precision Auto in Germantown, Maryland to talk about a previous auto service. The owner of the shop did not appreciated our honesty about the fact my car was having the same issues with the washer fluid. The shop owner got upset with us and refused to work on my car, and demanded that we leave the shop. He escorted us out of the office and then he locked the door behind us. The hour was 2:00 pm.
The shop owner has very poor manager skills, and poor people skills. Triple AAA should not sponsor Precision Auto for their unprofessional services treating their customers.

Ofelia Ansari
AAA Member
An

Comments

Jw
  18th of May, 2009
This compliant was reviewed by AAA. I was determined that Precision Auto was NOT at fault and had done everything possible to accommodate this customer.
Jo
  21st of Feb, 2014

Precision Auto - brake damage
precision auto
lake isabella blvd
lake isabella ca

fuel pump replaced and car returned with blown brake booster. Brakes had just been checked and adjusted by another repair facility and were fine before Precision Auto "test drive." Upon complaint and questioning mechanic stated the brakes were in that
condition when brought in for service.