Precision Arms / Missing items

I purchased products from this company in may of 2006 after 1 month i was sent half of my order. After the initial order i complained via email about my missing items ($126.00 worth) i was then told by the company owner Chris Cochrane he had family issues and i would recieve my items in a timely fasion, i waited another month. After numerious emails and attempted phone calls (they never answered)i contacted local authorites in his area, after finding out they could not do anything i about gave up. i also sent emails to gunbroker.com which also got me nowhere on the matter. I then sent one more email and demanded a refund, i was then told by the company owner Chris Cochrane he was "broke" and "having hard times" so typical me feeling bad for this person i waited another 2 months and still nothing came. I continued to email every week and now i get no responces whatsoever and they do not answer their phone. Upon viewing his feedback on gunbroker.com under the username: SurplusAmmoForLess I see many many complaints of people not getting items and loosing their money. So this is my last resort.

Va

Comments

18th of Jun, 2007

This guy is one of the biggest scam artists. There has to be a way for the authorities to catch this guy. He got me for over $500 and seems like I am one of the many. Goes by Precision Arms, surplusammoforless, fishing4, fishing4ammo, Dean Callahan, Chris Cochrane, Chris Cochran,
    One Tiffany Pointe, or P.O. Box 66 Monee, IL, 60108 or 60449 phone: 708-548-9069 email fishin4ammunition@att.net appears he may have also been a previous scammer under "SurplusAmmoForLess", Precision Arms, 14522 S Sherman Ave, P.O. Box 474, Posen, IL 60469.

Real bad juju

27th of Oct, 2007

He got from me $200 worth of tracer ammo, he won't send me the $200 replacement cost or the ammo. He won't respond to anything email, letter, phone call, I want him to be charged with mail fraud. Please help.

Anthony J Palazola
    1 Thorn hill way
    Gloucester,ma.01930
    978-2830275
    I am 71 years old, he is a awful cheat.