&Precise Careers& <careerssignprecisecareers.com> / Illegitimate job service

Career-Network, Inc.
P.O. Box 618305
Orlando FL 328618305
Phone: N/A
"Precise Careers" <careers@precisecareers.com> is not a legitimate jobsite service. They entice you with an "exclusive" position that they apparently obtain from other sources and end the email template with a bogus recruiter name without any additional contact information. And if you try to reply back to their generic email it comes back undelivered. This is their way to obtain additional information from you and to solicite you or pass on your information to others and may spam you for other goods and services that may have nothing to do with open jobs. Don't even waste your time. My advice is to completely ignore them or block them from your email account...rc

A  18th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
thank you for the advise!
A  20th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I AGREE. They emailed me about a medicale rect @ $14.50/hr. I responded and I had to wade thru offers for on line education. Then i was contacted by phone by a rep from "precise careers". I said I responded on line and answered queries from colleges. She thanked me and I never heard from them. I then rec'c an e-mail about the same position at a higher wage of $18.00 / hr...
N  20th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I responded to several questionable job offers however I submitted my resume and received email saying I had been recommened and would be contacted by the company for an interview. They also ask about continuing education. It doesn't matter if you check not interested at this time, not at all, or yes. You will be contacted by every online school around. You will also get emails saying your resume has not been received for the same position in which you had gotten emails saying you would be contacted by the company. My advice is to go to your local career center and get a list of bonified jobsite services and block this one or just delete.
A  21st of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have also received numerous "job offerings" for jobs with unrealistic salaries and benefits from Precise Careers. I was trying to find out if they were legitimate by Googling them and found this site. I'm glad I didn't waste my time responding to them. It's hard enough these days to find a job without spending hours filling out bogus job applications.
A  21st of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
You've all said a mouthful. I awaited a response from Precise Careers and when I didn't recieve one I tried to contact them via e-mail.I got a message from my provider that they were unable to deliver the message after several tries.What a big waste of my time and effort.
A  24th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This is awful. I really needed this job. They duped me to. 17.00/hour office assistant offer. Thanks for outing them.
A  24th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Just like the rest it all happened to me too!! All of it from the repeated emails and expectation of an interview that never happens with no way to email them or anything. But now I just found out that they contacted one of my references and are asking all about me. WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT???? I am now terrified of identity theft. I don't remember if I gave my ssn or not. So many sites now require it. It is hard enough to keep the lights on and a roof over your head without the added stress of this.
N  26th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Precise careers is a total scam. I became aware when they asked for my ssn and I could not locate them locally or any office near phoenix. If they have no office near my home, how could I even show for an interview? Stay away...
A  4th of Apr, 2009 by
I guess im not the only one that got dupped into believing that i was getting offered a good job at construction making $22.oo and hour at entry level. I received several e-mails say that they were waiting for me to reply after i had replied numerous times. One day after a couple of e-mails from them and a couple of e-mails from my mail administrator that there was no such e-mail address or it was undeliverable i got on and i replied to the job again and it took me to a link where it wanted my references. It asked for my references there phone numbers and their e-mails i have no e-mails and am not giving any so it would allow me to go any further.
What a fake.
N  7th of Apr, 2009 by
I myself had the same problem. They sent me an offer for a position making 17.oo/hr. I filled out the application and tried to respond to the email and found out the email was bogus. And for about 2 weeks straight I continued to get emails offering me a position with even more than what they orginally offered. Please if you receive a message from them BlOCK THEM, IGNORE THEM. It is a scam!
A  19th of Apr, 2009 by
I'm graduating from college in the summer, and so I've been applying to a bunch of jobs. I don't actually use the e-mail address that was required of me to sign up with yahoo, so I freaked when I checked it this morning and saw e-mails about jobs.

I was unfamiliar with the address clogging my inbox (why would all these different company reps have the same e-mail address?), so I quickly googled it, and here you all are.

So glad I'm not putting effort into these "leads" and getting scammed.