Pre-set annuity appointments / No Service

321 Annuity
2554 Lincoln Blvd. Suite 200
Phone: 877-807-4842
I have a smaal insurance agency and do business in Illinois and Missouri. I looked at several companies before I sent 321 Annuity a check for $2, 500.00. I was promised two appointments per week for my two agents and myself. So far after four weeks we have had no legitimate appointments set. I have tried to contact the company but they will not respond to my phone messages or return my emails. I checked them out with the BBB and they had a C- rating because they were not a member, but had no complaints. I checked again today and they have a F tating because of unresolved complaints filed against them. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB and the California, Illinois, and Missouri Attorneys Offices. The worst part of it is I had my agents go in with me for the costs/ If you are thinking about doing business with 321 Annuity DON'T DO IT!!!

A  8th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I wholeheartedly agree. I contracted with 321Annuity to provide 20 qualified leads for $1, 250. After six weeks I received four appointments none of which were qualified. The individuals said they were not contacted and did not agree to meet with me. The company does not respond to phone calls or emails. The persons I dealt with were named Jim Reed and Jamie Kate. I strongly suspect neither name is real. I intend to file complaints with the California and Florida attorney office along with the BBB. Do not do business with this company.
A  25th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too was ripped off by this company. I am seriously going to make sure that they are exposed and put completely out of business.
There is no doubt in my mind they are ripping off people knowing that they are committing a crime!! Jim Reid is a real person
I think and he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
A  31st of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also did the 20 appts for $1250 about a month ago. So far, I am having the same experience as everyone else. The people are never home when you go to see them or they are and they have never talked to anyone about setting an appointment. I checked the BBB and online to find anything about this company before I signed up, there were no BBB complaints at the time, now a month later, there are now 6. I wish I would have seen this information before signing up, would have saved me $1250. I will also file a complaint against them, hopefully it saves someone else the hassle!!
N  1st of Aug, 2009 by
I ran 7 appts got 2 deals and made 23, 0000 ! My first 3 appts were dudes. I find if you work the appt and follow what the appt setter tells vou. You make money.
N  21st of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
Randy miller ts the worst salemen in the business. He doesn"t sell at all ! He does not have people know how . It"s sad that bad saleman tells others what to do. Plus he got a refund !! What a low life . He is a lier and a very bad saleman ! Give a agent a lead he will make 8 grand ! Give it to Randy he makes nothing !
N  9th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I agree 100%. Jim Reid with 321Annuity is a scam. Will not return calls. Got my $1250 check and never sent any appointments to me. Site is now down and finally are not accepting anymore new clients. If anyone wants to form a class action suit or wants to assist me in having this con artist criminally prosectuted please send me an e-mail with your contact information.
A  19th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Email me more info if you want to go ahead with the lawsuit im in. I want to get this guy! Vincent.ferrigno@prudential.com
N  16th of Nov, 2010 by
I was assured by Hamilton Annuity Leads that they would set 15 appointments. They received a check for $750. South Florida have many gated communities. All the appointments were set in gated communities. I discovered that they were not really appointments but just names out of hat. So I spent many hours spending wear and tear and gas to find that the guard house would not let me in. In one instance they gave me an appointment in one of the wealthiest communities in Boca Raton. When i receved the guard house it was discovered that the particular person was in New York. So it is unlikely that there was any appointment set. In addition, they are extremely rude and unaccommodating.