prayer cross / FRAUD

1 MD, United States

My Father and Mother decided to purchase a Prayer Cross for all their Granddaughters. Great idea. So they ordered 6 crosses. Buy 3 and get 3 free.

Fair enough thinks my Dad. So the order is placed and the total was $60 (+ shipping). My Dad is 76. And myself being a former stockbroker, I know how call centers work, they hit him with a flurry of questions and at some point (they CLAIM) he agreed to a 'white gold upgrade' on the crosses. He claims he did not agree to that (he's an honest man) but the long and short of it is: the package arrives. 6 crosses nestled inside. Fair enough...but there is no invoice. No packing invoice, no shipping charges listed, nothing. Shifty.

A week after Christmas, one of the Granddaughters lost a stone on her cross. So she brought it to my Parents and they began to investigate how to get it replaced/repaired. And found no telephone contact numbers to do so. Had to call the credit card they used to find a contact number. HORRIBLE.

They require the customer pay shipping AND the return shipping on damaged goods. HORRIBLE.

And now, after reviewing the bill, my Parents have discovered that the grand total for the purchase of the 6 crosses was: $295.81

SCAM SCAM SCAM And they refuse to consider a refund when my Mom finally got hold of someone in Customer Service.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! The SHAME of using a religious item to scam people??? Horrific.