prayer cross / fraud visa charges

1 12 leinster aveHamilton, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 905-549-7152

In Nov I purchases the as seen on TV prayer cross, I have since then payed 19.95 for AGN bargainlink.ca [protected] and AGN vacationsavers.ca [protected].95 per month and have never signed up for either of these. When I made the first purchase of the prayed cross it was signed up automatically and without my consent. I called both company's on the the visa statement and the same person answered the call, I told them what I thought that this was fraud and I wanted to cancel them both and called my visa company to put a stop to them taking any more money out.

Comments

10th of Mar, 2010

This is just one more reason to NEVER, EVER respond to ANY TV, RADIO or INTERNET advertisement. They are ALL scam rip offs, except, possibly, the LOCAL commercials on your LOCAL TV or Radio stations..

Never, Ever respond to any commercial you see or hear on any of the CABLE channels, such as CNN, MSNBC, DISCOVERY, ESPN, CNBC, FOX NEWS, BILL O'RIELLY, GLEN BECK, HOME & GARDEN CHANNEL, HISTORY CHANNEL, TBS, TRUE TV, BET, or any of the other cable channels, too numerous to list here!!!

ALL the FREE TRIALS, JUST PAY S & H are ALL SCAMS, no matter the products or service, no matter the lying testimonials, no matter who endorses it...IT'S ALL A HUGE SCAM!!!

• La
      16th of Mar, 2010

I TOTALLY AGREE, Charlie Brown!! You are so right about that!! AND... one more thing to add to your advice: NEVER, EVER, EVER visit their website and ENTER ANY INFORMATION! They will sell-it, re-use it, whatever they want with it!!

• Mi
      15th of Feb, 2011

Hello, I am the Director of Membership Services for the Bargainlink.ca program. Bargainlink.ca is a membership savings program that offers thousands of Canadian members thousands of dollars in savings on brand named products every day. We would like to help you get your issue resolved. We definitely do not want members to feel that they were falsely signed up to our memberships. We have many practices in place to ensure that these types of issues do not arise. Please feel free to call us toll free at 1-800-375-1795 so we can go over your membership details and assist you in getting your concerns taken care of. Our customer service department is available an open 24 hours per day 7days per week for your convenience.