Prathana Gas AgencyExtra charge collected by cylinder delivery boy & poor customer handling

1 Review updated:

I am using Indane Gas connection & my distributor PRATHANA GAS AGENCY is located in Moovarasampet, Madipakkam, Chennai-91. Its Distributor code is 117601.
With due request, I wish to draw your kind attention about the two matters which really hurt & affect the customers a lot in daily basis.
1. Staffs working with this agency do not pay proper attention to the customer requirements & use abusing words even to the elder citizens. They are always chatting among themselves or attending the personal calls over the phone despite knowing the fact that customers are waiting for a long time. We tried all the possibilities to correct them to attend & respond the customers properly but it went vain.
2. The delivery boy collects the extra amount of Rs.30/- adding to the actual cost of the cylinder. If we refuse to give them, they simply walk out with new cylinder or otherwise they boldly tell us that “do whatever you can”. Even after continuous complaints to the agency, they did nothing till date which really makes us to feel that they might share the extra amount among the staffs or even with the agency owner.
Pl. take this matter very seriously & it is my humble request to you to take some necessary/ immediate action against the agency & its team.
Hoping to get some good & speedy response.
Thanks

Bl
Jan 20, 2015

More Prathana Gas Agency Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Tr
      Apr 03, 2008
    Prathana Gas Agency - abnormal delay supply of gas
    India

Prathana gas agency Indane distributor Chennai 91 always supply the gas as abnormal delay. Frequent reminders through phone they dont care and give wrong information about the supply. They are taking supply of gas is minimum 30 days from the date of booking

• Ka
      Oct 01, 2008

Phone is not picked by Prathana Gas Agency

I tried a whole day for Prathana Gas Agency to book the Refill cylinder. The phone is ringing but they are not picking always. It spoils the work for all the people.

Please look into the same.