Prasad's Townships Vizag / Fraud & Deception

United States Review updated:
1.65
These guys are all fraud. They promise you, do sweet talking and do not deliver on their promises. Their service is horrible and they are all liars. They took my money in advance and so far its been 9 months. They did not register my plots yet. They are also not giving my money back. I came to know that with customer's money, they are buying other land and doing layouts there.
*******************************Exercise Deep Caution**********************************************
Sa

Comments

Ka
  12th of Sep, 2008
I had a similar incident too. I gave them 8 lacs for registration. They were saying that it will be done in one week. So far, they haven't done anything. They are not nice to do business with. I am really worried about my money.
Ra
  21st of Jul, 2009
There is another Builder with his firm named K.K.Constructions also deceived me by not fulfilling the promises made while selling. I paid him all the money and he is absconding now without keeping his promises on the property I purchased from. People like these will definitely learn their lesson very soon. We as citizens of India will fight against such fraud.