Prasad's Townships / Took Money, did you deliver plots

1 India Review updated:

Prasad's Townships in Vizag has opened their offices in Dwarakanagar, Vizag. They are currently developing plots in Bhogapuram. They did not receive DTCP Number and Approval. They have sold a lot of plots to customers. They would lie about everything. They have even told me several times that they have received the DTCP approval number. They would not return my money. They have about 60 lakhs of my money for 3000 square yards. These guys are scam artists. DO NOT INVEST with them.

Comments

• Ka
      4th of Jul, 2008

I had a similar experience. A request for refund went into deaf ears. Dear friends, please be careful with these guys. They seem to be bringing Hyderabad culture into peaceful Vizag.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is Chettipola Ram Prasad, from East Godavari, i have invested 25 Lacs on 1600 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, whenever i make a call to them they respond me promptly, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is T. SITA MAHALAKSHMI, from ORISSA, i have invested 10 Lacs on 530 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is K.TANUJA from VIJAYAWADA i have invested 15 Lacs on 5360 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services, whenever i make a call to them they respond me promptly, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is M.LALITHAMBHA, from TIRUPATHI i have invested 52 Lacs on 267 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, whenever i make a call to them they respond me promptly, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is K.KUSUMA KUMARI, from CHENNAI, i have invested 62 Lacs on 320 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is G.MALATHI, from HYDERABAD, i have invested 42 Lacs on 230 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is P.VARAHALA RAJU, from BHIMAVARAM, i have invested 25 Lacs on 1600 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, whenever i make a call to them they respond me promptly, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is K.NARASIMHA MURTHY, from MACHILIPATNAM i have invested 35 Lacs on 260Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, whenever i make a call to them they respond me promptly, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is Y.SUJATHA, from GUDURU, i have invested 19 Lacs on 250 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, whenever i make a call to them they respond me promptly.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is, B.V.LAXMI from KAKINA DA, i have invested 29 Lacs on 420 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is B.GOPALA R AO, from TANUKU, i have invested 46 Lacs on 1000 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, whenever i make a call to them they respond me promptly, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

This is M.RAMAKRISHNA, from RAJAHMUNDRY, i have invested 32 Lacs on 420 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, whenever i make a call to them they respond me promptly, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is SK.BRUHAN from ANAKAPALLI i have invested 42 Lacs on 396 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services, whenever i make a call to them they respond me promptly, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is V.DHANA LAKSHMI, from S.KOTA i have invested 15 Lacs on 340 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, whenever i make a call to them they respond me promptly.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is CH.VENKATA KRISHNA, from SRIKAKULAM, i have invested 16 Lacs on 520 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, whenever i make a call to them they respond me promptly, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is N.BHRATHI, from KAVALI, i have invested 26 Lacs on 280Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, whenever i make a call to them they respond me promptly, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is N.GANDHI, from TUNI, i have invested 35Lacs on 690Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, whenever i make a call to them they respond me promptly, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is K.RAMANAMMA, from BHUBANESWAR, i have invested 45Lacs on 1450 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.

5th of Jul, 2008

My Name is G.V.N.SHYAMALA, from ANNAVARAM i have invested 46 Lacs on 300 Sq Yards with Prasad Township, i am very happy with the services and performance is good, whenever i make a call to them they respond me promptly, i dont know why you are finding difficulty with them, i rate them A + in Service performance. They are DTCP approved layout for Goldencourt.