Prana Heart / waste of time

United States Review updated:

I never received my bracelet. Called them several times but was told I had to wait for a little longer. Ok, but your advice didn't work.
I waited 2-3 weeks upon ordering and I don't want to wait anymore. I live in the same country, so I just don't understand what takes you so long to deliver. It's just a bracelet, not a fridge.
I called them again and said I don't want to wait, they said that if the order didn't arrive till the end of the month, they will refund. Are you so sure that my order will be delivered? I wish I were so confident in my life. But the miracle didn't happen, I sent them several emails saying that it's the end of the month, where's the promised refund? Since then they have been ignoring me and my emails.
Great, nothing else to say. Stay away. They are scammers.

Ca
Sep 25, 2017

Comments

• De
      Aug 15, 2018
    Prana Heart - Buddhist Amazonite Mala Bracelet/Necklace
    Lewes
    Delaware
    Pranaheart.com

The first time I put it on the Mala it broke. I would like to send it back and get a replacement.

• Ce
      Aug 21, 2018
    Prana Heart - Customer servie

05/14/2018 THey send you a contact us link to email them and the email is "no reply." They do not provide shipping and tracking informatoin even days after purchase. They are completely unresponsive AND now all I see in my browser is ads for more products.

We'll see about the quality once products are delivered. No way to know when that will be.

Oct 02, 2018
    Prana Heart - Jewelry website
    Pranaheart.com

I ordered 91.75 worth of jewelry...6 bracelets...when I tried to contact...no response..but they charged my card...TOTAL FRAUD SITE...SUBMITTED AN FTC COMPLAINT!!! The Jewelry site looks very legit the Scammers are getting better and better at this...Where is the help for the Consumer????

Oct 04, 2018

Hello Joanna, We see that your order was delivered on Sept 28, USPS tracking 9400111899223704989442

Please see if there was any way someone else in your household picked up the package or if maybe one of your neighbors got it by accident.

• Hi
      Nov 12, 2018
    Prana Heart - Not receiving n order for over a month ago!!!

I have yet to receive my bracelet that I ordered in September as. Birthday present to myself. The email or person sending it says that I will receiver in a few days but I never do I just received an email today suing the same thing!
    I want my $32.99 back immediately can you help me?
    Do not buy fro this company ! They are scammers!

• Sh
      Mar 10, 2019
    Prana Heart - 4 bracelets I have ordered & not received

This company is appalling. The reviews are unbelievable and Facebook allows this company to advertise. I have received an email from Anna - my goods have been shipped and still not been received.

So many people have said the same thing and nothing is being done about them.

• Co
      Apr 27, 2019
    Prana Heart - Necklace
    United Kingdom

Same as other complaints, recieved no item, told to wait. Item still didn't arrive, promised refund. Didn't receive refund, now ignoring my emails.

AS I stands I have no item or refund, have sent approximately 5 emails with no response, complained on their Facebook feedback site and still no response.