Prada Sunglasses / not receiving the item I bought

1 NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (800) 995-9373

on Oct/09/08 I ordered from him sunglasses Prada SPR54F after he told me over the phone & by e-mail that he have a price match guarantee so if I can find it anywhere else cheaper he will match the price & will refund back the different. So it took me les then a day to find it cheaper I called him & he refused to refund the money and start calling me name etc… at that point I told him that I will cancel the order & I will not deal with him. Next thing I know 2 days after I’m getting a shipment of empty red Valentino sunglasses box that was after I canceled the order with him, I send him an e-mail right away to ask him what was that he called me within les then an hour which I had a filling he will… & guess what he was surprised to hear about the empty box he said as far as he is concerned he shipped me the sunglasses he said it’s my word against his… at that point I had a very clear idea what I’m dealing with, I called PayPal advise them of that and they said if the order was not placed trough e-bay they can’t help me. So I had no choice but going to my bank & reveres the charges. Now I have an issue with PayPal & decormyeyes.com. where do I go from hear….

Haim

Ha

Comments

• Ri
    Prada - Flop flops defect
    Italy

Good afternoon,

The flop flops were bought in Prada shop in Italy and were used only a few times before one of them torn out - see the photoes attached. I would like to request a refund. Please kindly contact me at l.akhmatova@angelini.ru.

Kind regards,

Rita Bobro

Prada - Prada sun glasses quality problem
    United Kingdom

I have pictures but the lenses or "film" coating on the lenses seems to have melted or deteriorated over time and look like scratches but are not scratches... It looks awefull now after spending near £300 a few years ago on these glasses I really thought I'd have a lifetime with them.

The quality is deffinetly not what I thought

20th of Aug, 2018
    Prada - Really poor quality shoes and warrantee promised is just lies

Bought a pair of shoes and went really bad after a couple of months. Bright back to the store to ask for some repair and was declined claiming it was wear and tear.

• Be
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Prada - shoes
    HONG KONG
    Hong Kong

Look at the picture...is it normal ????
    I bought those shoes in Italy 3 years ago but I have worn those shoes max. 10 times...
    Something is wrong in the quality to have such defect.
    Br
    Boris Bellanger

• Ni
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Prada - Shoes
    Brentwood
    England, East Anglia
    United Kingdom

I recently bought a pair of white prada sandals and the stitching is coming away from back heel. I have only worn these shoes twice and I'm very disappointed at the quality. I would like to know what the next stage is in retuning these shoes and getting a replacement pair.
    Many thanks

• Ad
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Prada - Wallet men

I I bought a credit card wallet 1 year ago and the leather fell off and the wallet not see well after only one year.
    I want someone to talk with i buy from you alot and it the first time it happened

21st of Oct, 2018
    Prada - Prada.Sneakers
    Brooklyn
    New York

The sneakers is coming apart.please I would like to get a New One or Repair it .Please contact me at (347)458-6787

23rd of Oct, 2018
    Prada - Glasses
    Brazil
    Brazil

I bought a pair of glasses 2 years ago and suddenly its broken.
    I want to know how can I chsnge them.
    Andréa

23rd of Oct, 2018
    Prada - Service I'm complaint
    Kuala Lumpur
    Malaysia

Malaysia pavilion staff service doesn't show welcoming and not professional. Checking out about my Prada money clip become loose, the staff showed not familiar with what he selling by answered "the wallet is like that "?!

• Se
    Prada - Luna Rossa for men eau de toilette
    Milan
    Italy
    prada.com

I love the Luna Rossa eau de toilette, but I had my finger cut twice because the vial's metalic cover!!! I'm a doctor and it made my work difficult for two days... I'm so worried about the risk of using this perfum!

• Wi
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Prada - I have bought a shoes from prada istanbul and he s not good from inside their is a bosse inside
    Turkey

• Na
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Prada - Product and service at the Prada store in the Level Shoe District in Dubai Mall
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates
    levelshoes.com

After my shoe sole falling off less than a year into wearing black dress shoes (worn may be once a week at the most) I have still been unable to get them repaired or a replacement from your store in Dubai Mall.

The service has been appalling - Rasha is all talk and very little action - and to be honest they are ruining your brand name big time.

• Di
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Prada - Sunglasses
    Usa
    India
    Prada.com

Prada sunglasses side surface of the frame chipping off, need to get repaired or a new pair, can't buy expensive stuff and starts getting chipped, need immediate attention, major manufacturing defect seems .