Prada Sunglasses / not receiving the item I bought

1 NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (800) 995-9373

on Oct/09/08 I ordered from him sunglasses Prada SPR54F after he told me over the phone & by e-mail that he have a price match guarantee so if I can find it anywhere else cheaper he will match the price & will refund back the different. So it took me les then a day to find it cheaper I called him & he refused to refund the money and start calling me name etc… at that point I told him that I will cancel the order & I will not deal with him. Next thing I know 2 days after I’m getting a shipment of empty red Valentino sunglasses box that was after I canceled the order with him, I send him an e-mail right away to ask him what was that he called me within les then an hour which I had a filling he will… & guess what he was surprised to hear about the empty box he said as far as he is concerned he shipped me the sunglasses he said it’s my word against his… at that point I had a very clear idea what I’m dealing with, I called PayPal advise them of that and they said if the order was not placed trough e-bay they can’t help me. So I had no choice but going to my bank & reveres the charges. Now I have an issue with PayPal & decormyeyes.com. where do I go from hear….

Haim

Ha

Comments

• Ri
    Prada - Flop flops defect
    Italy

Good afternoon,

The flop flops were bought in Prada shop in Italy and were used only a few times before one of them torn out - see the photoes attached. I would like to request a refund. Please kindly contact me at l.akhmatova@angelini.ru.

Kind regards,

Rita Bobro

Prada - Prada sun glasses quality problem
    United Kingdom

I have pictures but the lenses or "film" coating on the lenses seems to have melted or deteriorated over time and look like scratches but are not scratches... It looks awefull now after spending near £300 a few years ago on these glasses I really thought I'd have a lifetime with them.

The quality is deffinetly not what I thought

20th of Aug, 2018
    Prada - Really poor quality shoes and warrantee promised is just lies

Bought a pair of shoes and went really bad after a couple of months. Bright back to the store to ask for some repair and was declined claiming it was wear and tear.

• Be
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Prada - shoes
    HONG KONG
    Hong Kong

Look at the picture...is it normal ????
    I bought those shoes in Italy 3 years ago but I have worn those shoes max. 10 times...
    Something is wrong in the quality to have such defect.
    Br
    Boris Bellanger

• Ni
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Prada - Shoes
    Brentwood
    England, East Anglia
    United Kingdom

I recently bought a pair of white prada sandals and the stitching is coming away from back heel. I have only worn these shoes twice and I'm very disappointed at the quality. I would like to know what the next stage is in retuning these shoes and getting a replacement pair.
    Many thanks