Prada — Shoes, bad quality
I bought 2 pairs of shoes at Prada, one had a big rigid bow jutting out over the front of the shoe. Within 1 week of buying them, I was walking across a room, when the bows got tangled into each other and made me fall to the floor with a bang.
There were about 20 people in the room, and 2 came running over to help me get back up on my feet.
I hit myself badly, had big black bruises on my legs and hands, pain in the elbows, shoulders, neck and back for a while.
I called Prada explained what happened and said I wanted them to take off the bow (the least they could do!!) or exchange the pair for a different model so that I would not fall again, and some minor compensation for the inconveniences.
The manager of the store, did nothing, and said he could not replace these new shoes!! I find this total disregard, disrespect and uncommitment... the pair of shoes was extremely expensive and brand new. No more Prada for me! I´m disgusted and will tell all my friends how badly they have treated me the moment something goes wrong.
More Prada Complaints & Reviews
- Prada - Customer service 
- Prada - handbag 
- Prada - Poor quality shoes and zero customer service 
- Eluxury Collections Prada Bag/ Lv Wallet - want refund for fake goods 
- Prada - Poor quality shoes
- [Resolved] Prada - sunglass
- Prada - Prada sunglasses
- Prada - Website scam www.Kenzomalaysia.com
- Prada - sunglasses sps 02t 54d17 u61-144 145 3p
- Prada - art. sgv732 full length coat