Prada Eau De Parfum Tendre / perfume bottle refuses to spray

I purchased a 50ml bottle of the above perfume last summer in House of Frazer belfast, there is half the perfume left in the bottle but the pump spray will no longer work and i cant get the perfume out. I went back into House of Frazer Prada department but because I had no proof of purchase they would not do anything about it and told me to contact Prada direct, which I am struggling to do as i cant find their details online.

Donna Sharp

Comments

•   Nov 10, 2011

Try running hot water over the nozzle and poke a needle in it, it is probably just clogged.

• Ab
      Feb 15, 2012

I was given a bottle of prada perfume last year purchased from the duty free shop at Gatwick, it has been kept in its original box the atomiser will not work and its gone all cloudy. Took it to House of Fraser and they said they would replace it but when she brought the new bottle it didnt match the prada logo so unfortunately could not change it. So i am now left with a practically full bottle of perfume which i cannot use. Very dissappointed. Please advice, alos there does not seem to be a prada direct website.

• Ab
      Feb 15, 2012

I am not normally one to complain but in this caxe knowing the cost of this product and actually like it very much am very annoyed and i dont see why I should chuck it away when the bottle is practically full and cloudy.

• Tr
      Sep 24, 2015

Wow! I'm not the only one with this silly problem! I see the bottling of the product was done in Spain. Italy outsourced this very vital part of the product, so now NOBODY wants to be bothered with fixing it. I imagine that ALL OF THE BOTTLE ATOMIZERS ARE DEFECTIVE!! THIS IS NOT A LIFE THREATENING EVENT, SO PRADA WILL JUST SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG.

THE ONLY DEFENSE WE HAVE IS TO BOYCOTT! I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANY PRADA PRODUCTS UNTIL AND WHEN I HEAR THEY HAVE TAKEN NOTE OF THEIR CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS AND OFFERED SOME KIND OF REMUNERATION. SUCH AN EXPENSIVE PRODUCT TO BE BOTTLED IN SUCH AN INFERIOR WAY!! THE FINANCES ARE NOT TRIVIAL EVEN IF THE COMPLAINT MAY APPEAR TO BE.

IF THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, THEN WE NEED TO BUY FROM A COMPANY THAT DOES!!