Practice Payment Solutions / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
Practice Payment Solutions
My Father and I own a small carpet cleaning company here in Stanwood, WA. We use Practice Pay solutions to take our credit card payments we receive from customers. My father who has glaucoma and does not have the best eye sight was entering a clients $300.00 invoice into the computer and in doing so he missed the decimal point and entered 30000 which was 30, 000. As soon as he realized he made a mistake he did a Refund And changed the amount to $300.00 like it was suppose to be. No money left our customers credit card nor did it enter our bank account. But in the process Practice Pay Solutions is trying to take over $1000 transaction fee for the mistake my father made with the decimal point. Which would be the transaction fee for a $30, 000 dollar transaction when we only made a $300.00 transaction. Now they are refusing to refund our money.

A  14th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also had a very difficult time canceling my Practice Pay Solutions account. I called, they required me to send an email, they still didn't cancel it and kept billing me. They are not very customer friendly.
A  16th of Apr, 2013 by
I really used to like them but the service has gone really down hill quickly. They never seem to have the same people answering calls. They used to really try to help every customer but not anymore. I am disappointed because someone I respected in the industry recommended them, but quickly found out that people get paid to recommend them. They sponsor events and give perks to anyone who has a big enough name and a deep enough reach. I kept hearing that they are all about great customer service and that is why they are a little more money, but ultimately their customer service is no better (and sometimes worse because they are so disorganized and always seem to have new people handling things) than anyone else. I'm very happy with my new provider and would NEVER recommend Practice Pay to a single person.