PPSN, LLC. / Very Honest Company!

1 PO BOX 5401Toms River, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8007578168

AWESOME PROGRAM - I EARNED MONEY! This is the only company I have ever found that actually paid me, and sent me a real paycheck which I cashed in person at JP Morgan Chase! I got my first $100 check last week and I was so excited!

Their Home Based Associate Program is so professional and I just can't wait to do more postcards!

I you process their postcards you will make money, I am living prooof! This was the best $90 I ever invested!

Thank you PPSN!!!

Comments

14th of Jan, 2009

I got paid too! Their Home Based Associate Program is awesome! I never thought I'd find the "real-deal" but I agree, PPSN, LLC is definitely the best company I have ever delt with!!

23rd of Jan, 2009

the person cherly s . is close to the owner, and is lying for the owner . this company cheated me out of money, they took my money and i got nothing in return for doing the contracted work as they described . i never got paid for anything . they owe me over 2 thousand dollars . this is nothing more then MAIL FRAUD. which is a crime . if you have been scammed by this company, come forward and lets file complaints with the U.S.P.S. office . they take MAIL FRAUD very seriously.

• Di
      23rd of Jan, 2009

KM, I have A question for you! Please keep in mind I am neutral at this point in time. But I have read all the information how could you possibly be in debt for 2000 dollars when you are suppose to pay and get paid at the same time? Why would you continue sending them money if they did not pay you? I mean that is a question I would really like to know if they are lying? SERIOUSLY CURIOUS. DIMPLES

27th of Jan, 2009

dimples why don't you send your hard earned money, and let's see you come back here and tell us your scammed experience from this SCAM of a company .

27th of Jan, 2009

i filed my complaint with the United States postal Service . Mail fraud, emotional stress, misrepresentation, federal tax evasion, wire fraud, i'll come up with a few others as i prepare my lawsuit

• Li
      20th of Feb, 2009

I am neutral at this time.

I seriouly thought about doing this, and I have given thought to, which many individuals should have, seeing if the company is backed by the BBC. Also P.O Box addresses feel leery about, and getting an answering service message to leave information and someone will call u back. You know the BBC will require an address to check the company out. If u ask whether they r backed by BBC, and to give them an address not P.O. Box you r not going to get the answer u want.

Lilly

• Ke
      26th of Feb, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD NOTHING BUT A SCAM !!! DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY YOU WILL NEVER GET PAID!!! YOU PAY THEM TO DO THIS SO CALLED JOB BUT WHEN THE COMPANY SEND THE CARDS OUT TO HOME OWNERS IF THEY RESPOND TO THE CARD THEN YOU WILL GET PAID FOR THAT CARD WOOOO BIG BUCKS THERE SO PRETTY MUCH YOU PAY THE COMPANY TO DO THEIR WORK!! AND NEVER EVER GET PAID..******* KM JUST FILES A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB

• Rn
      22nd of Apr, 2009

i am having a problem with the facts here. cherlys stated that this company drawls on jp morgan as a bank, then why did they cash my ck in a washington mutual acct? i know a lot of banks bought each other, but was wamu one that bought jpmorgan?

• Yo
      10th of Jun, 2009
    PPSN LLC. - HONEST COMPANY!!! READ THIS!
    PPSN, LLC.
    Toms River
    New Jersey
    Phone: 800-757-8168

GREAT PROGRAM! HONEST COMPANY! I've been working with them for 6 months and I have made great money! They provide you with all the materials, and you never advertise or buy stamps! I don;t know why this person is saying bad things about PPSN, but they must be a dumb person who didn't return the postcards on time and is making a stink for no reason. I love this company, my family has been helped with the income. Thanks PPSN!

• Yo
      10th of Jun, 2009

JP Morgan bought WaMu. I get my PPSN paychecks drawn on WaMu with a Chase Logo as well. Either way, the checks clear and I get paid! Sounds like KM is an idiot who is too stupid to read the contract she signed.

• Tr
      17th of Jul, 2009

This company is a fraud! I sent my money in and never received any postcards. I WILL file a complaint with the U.S.P.S and to the NJ Governor. Also I will file a complaint to their local police department. I AM WILLING TO GO ALL THE WAY!!!

9th of Sep, 2009

You must own the company because My mother has not got one dime from ppsn and all her work was on time

• Cr
      14th of Dec, 2009

I have suspisions i think eveyone should see. if you could go to /URL removed/ you might see that KM PPSN claims to have been an employee and gives a different story. Maybe he is just trying to get more people to notice the scam, thats not a big deal. what is a big deal is that if you see the bottom where the "owner" has posted an honest company. The posting is almost exact to some headline postings of cherly. Wow, look at all her comments and complaints (if you can call them that). I'm still on the fence just looking and i found this. Well I think its suspicious. What do all of you think? Its a little odd on both sides.