Ppsn, LLC / False ad

1 Toms River, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 800 757 8168

You pay 90.00 for enrollment to be in their program to put peel off labels on 100 post cards and to write in your assigned pin number on space on post card. For this effort you are led to believe you will get 1.00for each one you finish then you get order for next order in which you pay for these postcards 75.00 or 140.00 for 1000 cards. I did this for first 100 and ordered for 500 for next order so far i have paid 165.00 to them and i have nothing from them. If you read the back of their contract they say there is no guarantee of income that this is based on a national average of 2 responds out of 100 to these postcards therefore they say you get 50.00 commission for each card they finalize thus 1.00 possible for each postcard this fact is well hidden in the beginning. Also try to talk to someone you call and leave them your number and they will call back, also how do you get your money back in their guarantee. Good luck just another scam to the innocent public

More Ppsn, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

So
  2nd of Dec, 2008

I too have been RIPPED OFF by this company. I have done everything I am supposed too. I have not got anymore cards.

So
ppsn,llc - Homebased program
PPSN,LLC
P.O Box 5401
Toms River
New Jersey
myprefferedplatinum.net

I have done everything I was supposed to do for this company. I was a sucker, the homebase program is a scam. I have lost 140.00 hard earned dollars. I did this to help make more money to take care of my family. That's where a hard-working way of life gets you. PLEASE DO NOT work for this company...

Ca
  2nd of Dec, 2008

I also feel ripped off and for the very same reasons. I also am trying to take care of my family and paid the extra $10 for rush on my first order and $100 for my following order of 500 cards. When I received my 500 cards the enclosed letter stated that they had received my first 100 and they were "scheduled to be mailed out soon". So now I have invested $200.00 just before Christmas with no return and they want me to buy more cards to get mail ready for them?! I did speak with a man on the phone before I paid the initial fee and he did say straight to me the payment is $1.00 per card. I am completely disappointed in this company and feel they intentionally mislead with the wording and very small print.

Ja
  4th of Dec, 2008

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! I SENT MONEY AND ALSO REFERRALS, NOTHING IN RETURN, OH YEAH, I DID RECEIVE A $50 GIFT CARD, BUT MY SON TRIED TO GET GAS AND GOT NOTHING, CALLED THE CREDIT CARD AND THEY SAID IT TAKES 3-7 DAYS FOR MONEY TO APPEAR BACK ON CARD. PLEASE DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY, VERY MISLEADING. I LOST $700.00 OF MY HARD EARNED DOLLARS. VERY UPSET!!!

Vi
  15th of Dec, 2008

this company sucks i have called 27 times and left 27 messages and no call back!!!

they hide the fact that you get paid with a comisson to me thats a bonus after you do the work!!!
they need to be shut down. i got my first 100 cards quickly and when i ordered the 500 ones the cashed mycheck one month ago they still havenet sent my 500 ones i asked for my money back on a message even threaten to call the DA and nothing

Ch
  21st of Dec, 2008

I MADE MONEY! Very honest company! I've been with the company for several months and they are by far the most professional company I have ever encountered. The people complaining are the people who are not too educated and they obviously did not follow instructions and read exactly how the program works. This company actually gives you a real contract, and make no crazy promises. I am VERY HAPPY!.

I recommend it to everyone! Email me for copies of my paychecks!

Ch
  21st of Dec, 2008

HONEST OPERATION! I'm here to tell everyone that this c0mpany is 100% legit and I have made great money! If you are looking to enroll, please read ALL of the POSITIVE INFORMATION about the company too, there is way more good stuff than bad! I'm living proof, this program works and now I have two members of my family and my best friend involved too, and they love it!

HONEST WORK AT HOME COMPANY!

Ja
  29th of Dec, 2008

I DO NOT KNOW WHO THAT PERSON IS THAT SAID THEY MADE MONEY, BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE THEM. I SENT 1900 POSTCARDS TO THEM AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE RED PENNY. I SPENT $700 AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING, NOT EVEN FOR MY REFERRALS. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT SHOULD BE FILED AGAINST THEM, FOR TAKING PEOPLE MONEY AND MISLEADING THEM. THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE, NOR DO THEY RESPOND TO YOU BY MAIL.

Td
  30th of Dec, 2008

Cheryl S.,

How quick did they get the second round of materials back to you? I sent my first round of materials back on December 9, 2008 and am still waiting. I have tried calling, left a message and no one will call me back. Do you have anything with another phone number on it. I started this to make some extra cash and now I feel like I've been scammed.. Please respond back. Thanks

Td
  30th of Dec, 2008

Who's up for a class action lawsuit? If enough of us pull together and do this, we can get our money back plus the money that was owed to us. This company is claiming to help us financially when in fact they are injuring us severely financially. I'm all for it if I can get the support from you guys. Thanks, tdog7199

La
  9th of Jan, 2009

i recieved my first 100 postcards immediately and after that i order 1, 000 postcard...one month pass and i didnt see anything...so i left a whole bunch of messages and emails and never got a response...now two months pass and i finally recieved something in the mail but instead of the 1, 000 postcards that i paid $195 dollars for i only recieved 500 and i was really pissed...so i just mail everything back without completing the postcard and material request form with a writen letter stating that i was very unhappy and demand my money back, since what i paid for i didnt received...so now im waiting to see what will happen...PLEASE DONT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY...

Km
  27th of Jan, 2009
ppsn,llc - fraud
ppsn,llc in new jersey
New Jersey
ppsnllc@gmail.com

hey dimples, why don't you reread my comment . i never said i was in debt for $ 2, 000 . i said they - ppsn, llc owes me over $ 2, 000. for work completed as a contractor, who has performed the work as required . no monies have been paid to me by this company. now may be you should send them your hard earned money and lets see what happens to you . you can come back here and tell all of us your experience with this SCAM of a company .

Ni
  6th of Feb, 2009

I recently sent out my 100 dollars before reading this. I added the extra 10 dollars to rush the program. i am supposed to receive it today.But with the way these complaints are looking should I even bother? Has anyone not lost a significant amount of money doing this program?

Sa
  10th of Feb, 2009

This company is running a scam. I got my initial 100 cards almost immediately. I processed and sent them in, they sent me my second batch in a week. However, I have not seen a single paycheck. When I emailed them, the response was sent to me within 24 hours stating that no where do they mention $1 per postcard. They also gave me some story about how I am not an employee and how I would need to wait till my processed cards were bought in order to receive my payment. In the meantime, I have lost a total of $210. These people are scam artists and people should NOT sign up with them. Save your money and look for other legit businesses.

Pi
  25th of Feb, 2009

I ALSO HAVE SENT THEM MONEY AND HAVE PLACED TWO ORDERS. I HAVE SENT THEM $355.00 AND HAVE NOT SEEN A CHECK ITS BEEN ABOUT 2 MONTHS . IM UP FOR A LAWSUIT!!!

Sh
  2nd of Mar, 2009

I found their ad in a "Pennysaver" paper and called the number for information. The information arrived today. As one should, I read everything they sent, even the small print on the back side of their enrollment form. I instantly recognized it as a scam when they required I send them $90.00 to do work for them. My feelings were confirmed when I read #6..."(v) the associate understands that the company makes absolutely no written, verbal, stated, or implied promises or guarantees as to any specific income, weekly paycheck, or per postcard amount that will be earned and paid to the associate." I feel for the persons that were taken by this scam. Please understand that if you have to pay anyone to work FOR them it is most certainly a scam.

Bo
  3rd of Mar, 2009

I am educated and I was looking for work in the home as we are down a car, So I read this and we decided to try this out, I am still waiting to get paid my money, So for the one who says they get a check how about you get them to send me my money as well as the others here who have been cheated out of hard earned money.

THIS IS A SCAM

Mi
  3rd of Mar, 2009

I have been ripped off as well. I sent my first $90.00 three months ago and kept sending money but I have still recieved nothing nor have they contacted me, when i try to call I always get the answering machine also. I lost $340.00 all together. The people posting messages saying they recieved money are probably part of the scam. I hope that people do not fall into the scam like most of us have.

De
  7th of Mar, 2009

I have to agree that this looks like a scam. I, too, read the ad in the pennysaver and, just today, have received the information. I was uncomfortable with what I read, so I decided to search it on the web site. I feel for those that have lost money. There are legitimate work opportunities out there, but scams certainly outweigh the real ones. Please, always search out the company you are thinking about doing business with. Debi

Ca
  7th of Mar, 2009

SCAM SENT MONEY, RECEIVED CARDS, BUT NO CHECK FOR THE WORK! WHY ISN'T THERE ANY HONEST COMPANIES ANYMORE EVERYONE JUST WANTS TO BURN THEIR FELLOW MAN! THIS WORLD SUCKS!