Ppsn, LLC / fraud

I, too have been trying this. So far, I have spent about $250, and with the same results. No return phone calls or emails, no paychecks, nothing. I am all for pulling together and getting our money back. I am going to start with the BBB, and go from there. Email me with any comments or concerns

More Ppsn, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Kt
  15th of Jan, 2009

I have also spent money on this at home work, and i too have not yet gotten a check or anything and i have called them and got no answer or call back and then i wrote them a letter and they told me that they dont owe me any money for the postcards thats i did because they dont get $1.00 for every postcard only for postcards that people that finalized orders from that one postcard. I'm going to report them and find out if i can get all my money back..

Me
  16th of Jan, 2009

Im worried i sent them $100 last week in order to rush my post cards, so then they send the post cards to me rather quickly, so then i had to spend another $100 in order to get 500 post cards. Now im worried from redaing these complaints. I called them this week and sent them emails and they do not answer me. They said you can get your money back witin 60 days, but no one answers me!!! I don't know what to do.

Be
  5th of Feb, 2009

I have not done it. I wanted to check it out first. The BBB here had no information on them. I appreciate it when people post their problems, complaints on a board and I am sorry for those who have lost money. I hope you get your money back, I have been defrauded by Stores Online and I still have not been able to get any money back from them. So have others, it is a long and complicated process with very little hope in it.
Bernita Brazier, Oxnard CA

Ju
  23rd of Mar, 2009

Is there anyway we can address the local newspapers that
these ads are absolutely bogus? It's rediculous that these
scams actually make it to the newspapers. Can the Better Business Bureau contact newspapers not to print these ads or should we notify the newspapers to print an
article regarding this so called company PPSN, LLC

Bu
  27th of May, 2009

I have spent about $145.00 on this havent recieved a check . I wish i had looked into it on the internet before I spent the money. I think there should be something people could do when these companies are scams.

Farida- Colorado