PPCI magazines / ordered magazines but never got them

1 Santa Clarita, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a couple magazines from PPCI to support a local senior at our local Canyon Country High School to get to Hawaii for his baseball tournament. Check is dated February 18, 2009, and I still have not seen one magazine! PPCI is a Rip Off ... don't order through them, and complain to your high schools to stop using this company.

Le

Comments

• Am
      20th of May, 2009

Just a heads up, PPCI is a scam... My brother went to work for them a few months ago. They made him lie to customers telling them that they are from local high schools and from Universitys from the area, and they were selling for trips and equipment and also accepted donations. Well my Brother couldn't Lie to them so they let him go. They take your money, they are not from the area they are based in Georgia and all they want is to make a quick buck. PLEASE STOP BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Sc
      30th of Aug, 2009

We just had the same experience in Seattle yesterday (8/29/09). . . . kid lives a few houses away ... raising money for his baseball team to go to Hawaii etc... However, he is using the names of local charities (like Children's Hospital) to send books and magazine subscriptions. We stopped payment on the check and will be filing a report with the State's AG.

• Je
      6th of Nov, 2009

I had the same experience. She said that her Dad was making her raise half of the money to pay to go to Europe for an internship with BBC. I didn't buy any magazines, but I gave her a blank $15.00 check and then today I noticed it had been deposited by "PPCI" so I did some research... sure enough it's a SCAM.