pozitive_brown / womanizer

1 washington dc, WA, United States Review updated:

Larry Bryant uses any means necessary to meet women. His current game is trolling Blackplanet and facebook. If you google him, you will read many glowing stories about this man and the HIV/AIDS movement. Yes, admirable, but there is another side to this martyr!

This "man" has the ability to suck you in with his words of fidelity and trust. He will tell you it been years since he has fallen in love and no one but you has made him feel this way. He claims his issues with woman revolves around trust issues! Yeah! trust issues because LB cant be trusted! I met him on FB and he approached me with everything I wanted to hear. He promised me the world and that I was the first one to make him want to open his heart. He was "scared", but our "love" was worth the risk. We even talked about the possibility of marriage and a "forever"! LB, do us all a favor and stay in your lane and date WITHIN your league. Stop spreading your lies and possibly your HIV to women that deserve a good man, a faithful man, and honest man, a clean man, a disease free man! We are too sexy, smart, classy, independent for you! You got us because you had some really good lines and appeared to be so vulnerable! Well, the truth is out! Crawl back under the rock you came from!

Comments

• Su
      13th of Apr, 2009

### get a life and stop stalking this man!

• Bl
      24th of Apr, 2009

I've got your ###, ###!

24th of Apr, 2009

You need to get a life and stop stalking us, ###

29th of Apr, 2009

### you ugly ###. You are the damn stakers. Sorry your little complaints didn't work. You are the ones looking stupid, you damn hood ###.

• Lo
      29th of Apr, 2009

Notahater,
    Apparently you are as dumb as I thought! The more times you comment, dumb ###, the higher this and all complaints on Mr. Bryant, move up on the internet. Let me dumb it down for you... everytime someone makes a comment, regardsless of how dumb it is, it raises the significance of the complaint on the world wide web! So keep calling us names! See the complaint is woring and you are helping us in our effort to get the word out. So, thanks!

30th of Apr, 2009

Missy I don't give a damn ###. I don't know Larry, so what is it hurting me. I just like calling your stupid ### out. You are a worthless ### and you need to get a ###ing life. Poor excuse for a woman!!

notahter-
    LOL...why are you so upset? It's not that serious. Yes I am a ###, but not worthless. You post on here more than I do. You dont even have any personal stake in the matter, but I do understand its a public board and people are free to post as they choose. But damn, you act like you want to fight me. Honey ease up. Again, it's not that serious.

I know right@lovin' dumbass women!

30th of Apr, 2009

If it's not that serious, why did you post the complaint. Like I said if you only wanted to hear from people who had personal stake in the matter you shouldn't have put it on the internet. You started attacking me for my personal opinion and I fought back. And you are lovin dumb ### women, you have not fooled me.

30th of Apr, 2009

I'm telling you that it should not be so serious for you!! You dont even have any personal stake in the matter, but I do understand its a public board and people are free to post as they choose. I never said anything about your opinions until this actual post.(and still I said I understand this is a public board) I had to go back and read the other posts.
    I was the one who was called everyname in the book and not once did I respond to that nonsense until now.

Oh but wait I am supposed to be the only one posting on this board.

Anyway Ladies- again its not about these non believers or LB its about warning others and giving them a choice.

Peace out

30th of Apr, 2009

You may not be the only one, but you are the main one. Admit it you said the extra same things on the other profile that you prefer everyone to. You just changed your name. If Larry was so bad then why not just make the complaint and let it go. You tried to ruin the man because he hurt you. Two wrongs don't make a right and since you are the one posting then, you are the one i'm talking to.

See the very first post is from you saying that you agree with everything about Larry, well it was you making the complaint. You forgot to change your name then. It don't have to be about me either.

When are you going to get over this and move on?

• St
      3rd of May, 2009

I did not know Larry was this powerful or that women who apparently saw good in him would go to such extremes. You have the right to get the word out if it makes you feel better. But enough is enough, don't you think. After all, he is a public figure and doing good work. His personal life should not be interferring with his work that people rely on him for and come up in every search about him. If you no longer care about Larry, you should care about the people he serve. It is no longer about alerting other women but trying to mend a broken heart. I would hate to see what would have happened if he had a real relationship with any of you--what the reaction would be. Not to make light of your hurt--emotional relationships are powerful but it takes two. Take responsibility for being so vulnerable and not having all the actions match the words--at least meet the man before you agree to destroy his name---REALLY. I only talk to people locally so I can meet them and see what's for real--not internet fantasy for those that did not meet and spend time with him.

I also noticed some people who dated him supporting your cause but that's bias because they had feelings too and it did not work so they want him to get his. Don't say I can't relate-- because I cared about him too for a short time so I have been there with Larry Bryant being all I could talk and think about. But I put things in perspective, take responsibility for what is real and what is not and MOVE ON!!! Just because you think it's a relationship does not mean it is one.

Also, remember you reap what you sow--the internet can work both ways--do you want info posted about you on all these sites? Just like you have info about him--he has gotten to know things about you too. Maybe you will appreciate the person he really is by not stooping to your level to use the information against you. If there are any christians here, FORGIVENESS would be good right about now. But I shouldn't have to ask--it should be apparent by your actions. Be blessed and pray for Larry and hopefully he will pray and forgive you too.

• In

Hi ladies scorned by Larry,

I noticed some things interesting in your intro statement: You tell Larry to date within his league but he must have been in your league because he was able to manipulate all of you. If I'm talking marriage /forever with someone, I would have had to be the woman on his arms at these events, in his writings, photos and at family gatherings to believe such a thing. If you read his interviews, he said his work comes first and then he'll think about settling down--that was a RED FLAG for me that he will play until then. It is slander to even indicate that he would indulge in risky behavior to put someone at risk--personally, I know that is not true. Unless you are now HIV+, you need to stop making those comments. Anyone can spread the disease through risky behavior but don't make it seem like that is his intention because he admits he is positive. That is truely irresponsible, especially from such "smart, classy, independent" ladies like yourselves.

If you thought you were so smart, sexy, classy and independent, how could someone out of your league manipulate you with words. I would rethink some of those adjectives. As far as the internet goes, red flags come up whenever someone starts all that "you are my Queen" "marriage/forever" BS and don't even know me. I don't let my ego believe that I am the only one for this person without alot of actions to back it up. And how is it that all of a sudden a man who makes his reputation on talking about his disease (so you knew) is not clean enough for you but was good enough to steal your hearts and if he really wanted you...could have had you. That is a low unnessary position to take and why his work is so important because the stigma still exists. Who is the vulnerable one? Let's face it, with all your nice adjectives, you are just as superficial as the next woman. Larry is attractive (don't change your mind now) and that is why women try to work around the disease. If he was short and balled, he may have gotten your prayers but not your heart or your time. You thought his disease made him vulnerable to just be glad to be with someone and that person would be you. Just add superficial to the adjectives too--to be fair. It's nothing wrong with being superficial--I love "eye candy" but realize it can come with a price--and I'm not the only one that's enjoying the view.

blah blah blah

3rd of May, 2009

LOL, truth hurts don't it Missy.

blah, blah, blah...LOL...LOL
    CTFU...Comedy!!!

• Ki
      3rd of Mar, 2010

Same sex marriages legal in DC this week! Well now Mr. Bryant can get married in DC...lol