PowerTea.com / Ripped off!

IL, United States Review updated:

You o me $ 59.00 that was a unauthorized charge from my account. I will not stop till I get my money back. I will spend the rest of my life pursuing this!!! Nothing else to do.

Comments

Ro
  14th of Jan, 2008
I doubt very seriously that you will get your money back from these people. What you do need to do to cancel is call them and get a cancellation # or they will never quit hitting your card. I just mailed my tea I didn't want back today and I sent it registered mail so that someone will have to sign for it and thereby acknowledge receipt of the product and the cancellation. This was what the Attorney-Generals office in my state recommended.

Here is the phone # 1-866-544-6590 (Power-Tea)
They told me that you can't cancel via the internet, you have to call them and get the aforementioned cancellation#.

I've contacted my credit card companies and told them not to allow any more charges but too little, too late. The reality is you don't have much recourse. Call them because they are counting on the fact that most won't, I suspect. Good Luck. I mean it.
Wa
  11th of Mar, 2008
I'm having the same problem there charging my bank account 59.00.. how can we stop them?
Be

Kirkman
Iowa
Phone: 7127994288
www.PowerTea.com

They advertise free Power Tea and I was to pay shipping but they charged my account $59.50 which I did not authorize. I want this amount less their shipping fee returned to my account.
Br
  25th of Apr, 2008
IM HIGHLY UPSET THIS IS HAPPENING. IVE BEEN CHARGED TWICE FOR TEA I DIDNT ORDER. THE FIRST WAS SUPPOSE TO TRY AND ONLY PAY MAIL PRICE..IVE BEEN CHARGED TWICE . THIS IS WRONG AND ILLEGAL. MY ACCOUT BEST BE CREDITED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IVE BEEN CHARGED $59.90 TWICE... THATS FRAUD...
BRENDA ZIEBA
LAKE STATION, IN. 46405

STOP SENDING THIS PRODUCT I WANT A REFUND IMMEDIATELY...
Go
  7th of May, 2008
I ordered this product and I love it. It did say I would be charged in their terms and conditions, and that you would need to call in order to cancel. They have great customer service and offer 100% satisfaction when it comes to refunds on returned products. All you have to do is call. Their number is 866-544-6590