Powert Home Remodeling Groupwindow installation/customer care

On october 29th, i decided to choose "power"" windows after 3 exhausting presentations. I always loved the product but hated the high pressured sales tactics leaving me uneasy with the company, i couldn't understand an $8700 price difference from one day to the next. My 3rd salesperson gave me a quote of $32, 000 for 16 windows and installation. When i questioned the $13, 000 differenced from my last quote he informed me that all of my windows needed buck frame installation. I quickly got on the phone with my contractor and he and the rep got in a back and forth about brick to brick vs. Buck frame installation. The slick rep cut their conversation short and we decided to meet back at my rental as it had already been 3 hours. I quickly contacted my contractor and learned that he could do the buck frames at less than a third of what power was charging me. The rep said this would not be problematic and this brought the price down to about $20, 000. He told us the frames had to be installed by november 10 so i paid for the installation specifically for the "power windows".See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Brooklyn, NY The final inspector came on nov 10, and gave us an installation date of december 15. Five days later "power" contacted me stating they couldn't do the job due to unsafe conditions (Funny, the state declared my house safe for work) and mentioned that there was no power (Which there was) after i pushed back mentioning the power in my home, the work permits and the buck frame installation specifically for their windows their customer care rep said he'd call me back. About 15 minutes i received his return call. Now there was a new reason why they chose not to install. The buck frame installation was incorrect (Mind you their inspector said nothing in his final installation), really! Not only did his "family" company cost me at least 2 months delay on my build but over $3500 in buck frame installation. I requested compensation for the buck frames which now will be removed for the better brick to brick installation and have yet to hear from their vice president as promised. This family company cares nothing about family. I had a house fire on april 2, and counted on the window installation in order to comlete everything else and get back in my home for the holidays. Power windows has no heart or integrity.

Co