PowersportsMax / Beware

I looked at their site and it looked like a good company these people are ripping us off... i waited 3 weeks for an atv and called daily and like everyone else got nothing dont get robbed!! There are better places to shop. Do research... i called best price atvs and got my ATV in 4 days. It’s a shame that these people can do such a thing to willing to pay clients... i give this company 2 thumbs down and two middle fingers up. Do not, I repeat, do not get robbed by these terrible irresponsible people. They suck!

Va

Comments

• L
      9th of May, 2008

powersportsmax.com also goes by bike2go.com--just to let everyone know

• Iv
      9th of Jul, 2008

Very interesting! I ordered a UTV from Best Price ATVs the first part of May and cancelled the order on July 8th because of non-delivery. It appears to me that it is a hit and miss market out there. I have not found many good comments about any of the internet companies out there.

• Da
      11th of Sep, 2008

powersports max suck suck suck suck

• Sc
      5th of Oct, 2008

I also have been ripped off by this company..I ordered 2 kids 110 four wheelers in oct of 2007 for christmas, both came damaged i called and the parts department want pictures and emails, after all the b/s from them, they sent replacement parts that were also damaged.Well here we go again with emails phone calls and pictures.

I talk with the post master at the local post office, showed him the damaged parts, he said the parts were covered by insurance all i needed was the shipping papers from the company, called talk with them explained the problems.to this date never heared back from the powesports...the bad part of the story is 2 little girls did not get 4-wheelers for christmas...they did get them after the 1st.

NEVER TRY TO DEAL WITH POWERSPORTS THEY ARE A BIG RIP-OFF. Scott Meadows Sycamore, Ga

• Sc
      5th of Oct, 2008

Think i will write the state of cal.

BIG MISTAKE AND RIP-OFF

YOUR ON YOUR OWN WITH THIS CRAPPIE COMPANY BEWARE

• Mi
      3rd of Aug, 2010

Because of the bad service canceled my ordem bad after 45 days not received my money back.