PowersportsMaxatv and customer service

I purchased a ATV from this company on February 17, 2017 and it came all scratched up, battery was no good, and it was missing screws. I tried to call technical support and was hung up on. After about 15 attempts I called my credit card company to let them know what problems I was having. My credit card company call them while I was on the phone and the operator was so rude. All she said before she hung up was go on the website and send a email. Well to make a long story short they never replied to my email, so I'm in the process of disputing the charges.

Si
Feb 22, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Feb 26, 2017

Hi, can you update us on this? I have the same issue with this company right now. spent $1300 on a non-working atv and I can't get a hold of anyone. And the 2 times i did (out of about 60 phone calls), they were rude and hung up.

• Ro
      May 25, 2017

Totally agree. Just had similar experience. Product not as advertised and unable to get assistance through service department after numerous calls. Services lines are very busy and then they hang up Tried email as well and all I get is computer generated email response--no human followup as promised. Owner's manual is wrong and very incomplete--video is useless and product does not operate as advertised. Just decided to dispute sale with my credit card company. Would recommend not doing business with this company!