PowerPump / false advertisement

1 Stockdale Hwy, Bakersfield, CA, US Review updated:

I am a Vons shopper however I am very dissapointed in your false claim on your receipt. I received a receipt today and on the receipt it said (You have accumulated $56.22 towards your next PowerPump reward - Accumulation ends 09/12/2009). I asked the clerk how it worked and she did not know but asked her manager who said the only place to redeem the powerpump reward is in Santa Clarita, California. I live in Bakersfield, California which is a long, long way from Santa Clerita, California. I am extremely discouraged that this would be put on a receipt when in fact Vons does not intend to live up to what it says on the receipt. Either it needs to be taken off the receipt or find a gas station to honor it in Bakersfield.

On the bottom of the receipt it has said for the last year that (As of today, you have accumulated 2 of 7 toward your free Signature Cafe Sandwich). I have spent over a thousand dollars at Vons and that never changes on the receipt.

If this does not fall under the category of false advertisement than what is it? PLEASE CHANGE YOUR RECEIPTS TO NOT REFLECT A BOLD FACE LIE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS...ESPECIALLY IN BAKERSFIELD OR YOU WILL PROBABLY RUN INTO A LEGAL PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE...

Comments

• Dr
      Nov 29, 2011

Your mad over not getting something free. What kind of Country do we live in. Maybe there is only one fuel company that works with Vons for the promotion. Maybe there is just not a station near Bakersfield that you can use it at. Or maybe you should do your research online. I just saw on their website that you could have located a station closest to you using their database. I think you should stop making false claims because your want something free.