PowerNet Global Communications / Lack of knowledge and service

PowerNet Global Communications - www.pngcom.com

I have a complaint against Power Net Global. I tried to use them for long distance coverage and they switched my long distance from my home, cell phone, and a business phone that was a contact number without authorization. They never did get the correct phone number into service. I paid 2 months worth of bills that was not the correct number to be charged. The first month I called and ask about the billing and was told that by paying the bill I accepted charges. I was very unhappy with their lack of service, and general lack of knowledge. This was very important because the service was for my mother who is in a residential home and needs phone service. This was her connection to the outside world.

Va

More PowerNet Global Communications Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ex
      4th of Jan, 2011

I have to call a lie on this. PowerNet Global is actually completely UNABLE to switch the long distance on a cell phone. It's just NOT possible. Also, the only way they can switch your long distance is to have you perform a Third Party Verification recording. If they have one with your voice on it saying that it's okay to take your long distance, well, then you said they could. Sorry you had a bad experience, but chances are you were given a PIC code(primary interexchange carrier) and you called up your LEC(local company) and just told them to switch it. The LEC representative just swapped it out on all of your physical LAND LINES.