Powerhouse Gyms / Canceling Contract
I have been trying to cancel a gym membership, since we signed shortly after signing. We have received the run around and was told you need to contact here and then, oh, they are switching companies. Call new company and try to cancel, now a month later and being told we never tried to cancel and we haven't with them, but we did with previous company and the gym. The current company billing for Powerhouse Gyms is ASF International and I am being told by ASF that the only way to cancel is if I am completly disabled and have a letter from my doctor to state that.
Why has it come to this. It should not take a month or longer to cancel. I never gave the deposit with the contract, but that did not matter, I am being told that once the contract is siagned that is when the contract began.
Does anyone have suggestions as to how to get out of this rediculous contract?
I am angry that companies have become this dishonest that they bind people to this whatever happened to pay as you go or paying for services used? I have not attended Powerhouse Gyms.
Thanks for Listening,
More Powerhouse Gyms Complaints & Reviews
- PowerHouse Gym - Cancellation 
- PowerHouse Gym - Dues 
- PowerHouse Gym - Cancelling Gym Contract 
- PowerHouse Gym - Financial
- PowerHouse Gym - closed down without telling anyone 
- PowerHouse Gym joplin - Shady contract shady people
- Powerhouse Gym Staff - Staff tried to fight me 
- PowerHouse Gym International - Maintenance of Facility
- PowerHouse Gym - SNEAKY PEOPLE