power4home / Refund

1 MN, United States Review updated:

The advertisement and "front site" is quite professionally done and gives you the illusion that you are buying something "great". WOW, once you purchase its a totally unprofessional (dress, attitude, quite unremarkable) product. He goes into detail on how to "build a wood box"...its just horrible. Its totally not worth the money, you don't find out anything "new"

ANYBODY CAN SEARCH ON THE INTERNET AND FIND WAY MORE INFORMATION THAT THIS GUY OFFERS!!

I have asked for my money back ACCORDING TO HIS 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...its more like a guarantee that you will NEVER see a refund!

This is a SCAM, and the word needs to get out that this guys is a fraud and robbing people blind! Its truly a shame.

Comments

18th of Sep, 2009

by calling the bank that you paid .you CAN get a refund CALL 1-800-390-6035 and tell them your zip code and the date you bought it and with in 4 to 5 business days you should have your refund...any more questions email is : trshelton9698@charter.net

• In
      25th of Oct, 2009

Why do people buy things online without checking them out first? Why do people buy things online that they know they will never try out? Always do a scam check online and ask for a [redacted]. Contact your Better Business Bureau. So far, the only thing I have found wrong with Power4Home is the refund link. It takes a while. But all you have to do is go to ClickBank. com and fill out a form for a refund and you get it within a few days. So far, I think this is a God send. Everyone can use a huge reduction in utility bills. Thanks.

• Wo
      11th of Nov, 2009

I had tried their refund form at the power4home site, with no response or refund. I called the Clickbank number left by MajorTom61, and they were very responsive. Thank you Major Tom!

10th of Dec, 2009

Being in the power industry, I wanted to see what these guys were all about (i.e. power4home).

So I ordered the package 15 days ago and have received nothing as of today.

About a week ago I got on power4home.com and submitted a support ticket. Again, no response. I tried using the power4home support link to see if I could download the e-books. There was a procedure to do this but never got presented with a link to download the e-books.

Today I found the phone number for ClickBank that MajorTom61 posted. So I called to cancel the order. Here is what I found out today (10 Dec 2009)...

I told ClickBank that I had received nothing and wanted to cancel. I was told that according to ClickBank records, they received an email from power4home just yesterday (09 Dec 2009) that they have a huge backlog and it sounded like they could not get the books and DVDs produced to fill the orders.

I was also told that power4home was going to send out an email to people on the backlog telling them about the problem. ClickBank told me that they usually only deal with vendors that are selling e-books and no physical items over the Internet but power4home was something new they were doing to ship physical items.

I asked ClickBank about submitting a support ticket on the power4home website and getting not response. I was told that they have also been having problems with their technical support system and it should be fixed. How convienent.

I decided to wait a few more days, expecting an email from power4home, and did not cancel the order.

After hanging up with ClickBank, I realized I should have been able to download the e-books and called ClickBank again. Got a different person this time and Mike, told me the same story I got from the first call. Mike told me that I should have been able to download the e-books and I should have been presented a link when I first made the purchase.

He was going to send me the link, then Mike suggested that we just cancel the order and I could just go through the process of purchasing again being aware to look for the e-book download link at the time of purchase.

SO...the bottom line is that my order is canceled and DO NOT INTEND TO PURCHASE AGAIN!

• Ta
      12th of Dec, 2009

This jerk should be put in jail with madoff. He's the slime of the earth

• Tr
      28th of Jul, 2010

Hi, This is Trish from the Power4Home Support team. We sincerely apologize for your dissatisfaction with our product. We want to help you resolve this matter directly. Please contact our support centre via telephone (612-568-8880) or visit us online (http://www.power4home.com/support/preform.php) for further assistance. Again sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for letting us help you!

• Pa
      5th of Apr, 2011

I received my dvd power for home video and there is nothing on the dvd called the number and there was no one to talk to I really think that you people are a fraud taking hard earn money from people like me and giving nothing in return, and specially can't even talk to anybody . I want to know what I have to do about getting a refund, I am not happy with what I received and want a refund, I will also be contacting CLK bank and letting them know what is going on with this so called of a company, its pretty bad when all you get from the number you furnished is nothing and nobody to talk to, so you need to tell me what i have to do to get my money back and where to send it to.
    Paulie -very disatified

• Dr
      28th of Aug, 2011

I purchased this info over 2 months ago, used my credit card and paid citi-bank, Money was collected but I have still not received anything. Cant get any e-mail returns and am lost at what to do.

• Wi
      28th of Sep, 2011

I have never received the product I purchased... I got some DVD insted with I guess the manuals they advertized. I have requested 8 times a return address through thier web sites only to be told each time " the ticket has been closed due to inatcivity" There is no Phone number posted on thier site, , , no way to contact them other than the "ticket"... what a SCAM!!!

• Ra
      29th of Jun, 2012
    power4home - blank DVD
    Power4Home.com
    Georgia
    Power4Home.com

I paid for a blank DVD from this "company". I can not reach anyone at their support department. I did contact ClickBank who sent the complaint to Power4Home. I have NOT gotten a response.

• Wi
      16th of Aug, 2012

I ordered the disk and books. Never got the books. the disk was not worth the price with out the c.d.

20th of Aug, 2012

Like you and apparently everyone else that placed an order with Power4Home DVDs, after five weeks still no DVD/ Books have been received. I too tried to contact Power4Home via their fax # (559-210-0503) WHICH IS THE ONLY METHOD THEY LIST, but no one will return my calls. SO I recommend that everyone do what I did... Call the bank issuing your credit card and report this as possible fraud and you can get your money credited back into your account. You don't have to deal with Power4Home... If your bank wants you to take the first steps, as did my bank, you can do as I did and call ClickBank at 800-390-6035. You will need the date of your transaction and your transaction number from ClickBank as it appears on your bank statement the day you placed the order, and be able to confirm the actual amount you paid. ClickBank must follow Federal Law and credit your account, if you have not received anything in the mail, and cannot get Power4Home to take your calls and resolve this to your satisfaction. If they stall at all, then you can go back to your bank, (or the bank issuing your credit card, and tell them you tried but could not solve the problem), and they MUST at this point do an investigation resulting in the crediting of your account. The ONLY problems you may encounter is if you purchased the DVD/ Books LONGER than 60-days ago, or if you did in fact receive something, even if it was not what you expected, and you were unable to return it.
    Best of Luck!

• Co
      30th of Aug, 2012

does any one have the return address on the pover4 home blue DVD case? I sent It back but now i have to input a return notice and i didn't copy the address down when i did the certified mail.

• Mi
      12th of Sep, 2012

I ordered the Power4Home on 4/12/2012...Never arrived after I got an e-mail saying it was mailed...3 weeks later I notified them I had not received it; they asked for another deliver location, which I supplied, and they extended the 60 refund time. A month later it had not arrived, so I requested a refund. I had to request the refund 3 additional times...nothing. Finally I found the phone # for ClickBank (1-800-390-6035) I called 9/12/2012 & spoke with a rep that tried to say my 60 days from 12 April had expirde. I pointed out that I had several e-mails requesting a refund before the 2nd time extension was 30 days old...she "checked" with a supervsor and got approval to refund my money $57 + dollars FINALLY.

• Ca
      17th of Oct, 2012

i have de same problem

• Ga
      27th of Oct, 2012

i agree they are a HUGE SCAM, they charge you out rages prices for a dvd and no books . word of the wise buyer be ware . cause when you try to refund they have no information for you to send it back or phone number to call .. they are a SCAM

• Lu
      14th of Nov, 2012

Hi my name is Luis i ordered from power 4home months ago for 57.99 and never recived my books the only thing i recived was a dvd and like u said no contact # . OMG ARE U KIDDING THERE A SCAMMMMM!!!

• Lu
      9th of Dec, 2012

I ordered Power4Home, but never got the book. I just discovered since I forgot where I have placed the DVD. Would you please contact me and resolve this issue?

• Po
      15th of Apr, 2013
    power4home - have not recieved what I payed for
    power4home
    Houston

I sent these SORRY ###S $50 over 6 months ago ...no money back... .no product ...no responce...NOTHING
    DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME & MONEY...THESE CUMSUCKING ASSWHIPES ARE A RIP OFF!!!