power4home / billing for service not rendered

1 855 villageCenter Dr #386, North Oaks 551273016, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: None Listed

I submitted my order for Power4home system in December and received the video and guides on 12/30/2011. My first billing came January 1/30/2012. My order included a $1.00 charge for the Power4home power saving club savings club trial, allegedly to inspect their recommendations to making and saving electricity.

I have never received any information on the net or snail mail about the "CLUB". My account records show that $27.00 was paid out to Click Bank on 1/31/12, 03/1/12, 03/30/12 and I have received no Club material.

I am notifying Power4Home that I am canceling my membership in their club blocking payments. I am going to ask for my money back. I don't really care whether I get or not but in any case I am filing this formal complaint as I learned this was a scam and should have checked it out. before I got suckered in. Their DVD is interesting and maybe one day my son or I might build a solar panel generator.

Thanks for being available. I'll be glad to help prosecute if there is or will be other charges filed.
John Spooner Sr
RetVet

Comments

• Ro
      5th of Aug, 2012

the DVD you received must be put into a computer not a dvd player then when you watch the video go to your computer and right click on your cd/dvd drive port and then click open then you will find all your E-books they promised its not a scam I found it myself

• Ro
      5th of Aug, 2012

Your Ebooks are on your dvd here is what you do put the dvd in your computer disk drive then when the video starts x it out and go to my computer and right clik on your dvd/cd drive and click open and there you will find all your Ebooks tryit

12th of Sep, 2012

this is a scam, i want my money back. there is no way. there is no way to return the cd. u sent me. witch is stupid, and that is not the deal. u said i had a 30, day trial. i want my money back.