Power Windows and Siding — liars!!!
Ok..So I let this guy into my home...that was a bad move...unless you have 3-4 hours to blow...do it and look puzzled...I dont know much about windows but he sure educated me in the first 2 hours...started measuring my windows...have a heat demo with glass...go thru his binder and paper falling out of it...showing a finished product and the window fram broken...great just great...now the calculations...20k plus...and by the way I live in a townhouse complex...very informative but here is where I caught him in a freakin lie...I did my homework on your company Power Windows...today is July 21st...and your sales rep was raving that you were in good terms with the Better Business Bureau...You guys were REVOKED on April 28th 2011!!! I dont know how many times I had my arms crossed...I think that means Im not interested in body language...the guy tried I admit...he even talked about his family, his whole life story!!! With the 20k plus you charged me for windows I should have charged the water I gave you to drink!
Thanks but no Thanks!
More Power Windows and Siding Complaints & Reviews
- Power Windows and Siding - don't let these people in your home 
- Power Home Remodeling Group - power hrg — say 'no thank you' 
- Power Windows and Siding - know what you are signing! 
- Power Windows and Siding - sales forced on home owner. false terms and conditions! 
- Power Windows and Siding - don't spend the money!!! 
- Power Home Remodeling Group - dont let them in, they dont want to hear no
- Power Windows and Siding - customer service 
- Power Home Remodeling Group - company puts employees before customers 
- Powert Home Remodeling Group - window installation/customer care
- Power Home Remodeling Group [PHRG] - roofing project