Power Tea / Unauthorized bank withdrawals!

1 P.O. BOX 1158Pleasant Grove, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-544-6590

I have emailed several times, called three times and returned two shipments in hopes of getting this canceled. They continue to send shipments and take the amount of 59.90 from my account. I have just called the bank to try to get this stopped. I have had surgery and can no longer take the stuff. This too was told to them on both the emails and phone calls. I have not received a call back or anything. THIS WAS HIGHLY SUGGESTED AS A GREAT PRODUCT AND COMPANY ON THE OPHRA W. WEB AND SHOW. MAYBE SHE NEEDS TO BE A LITTLE MORE EDUCATED ON WHAT PRODUCTS SHE PUTS HER NAME ON.

More Power Tea Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Le
      20th of Mar, 2008

I got sucked in too. Here's what I did to prevent further charges to my account for the green tea products I no longer want. I just wanted a free trail and no intentions of joining any membership where they will automatically charge my account and ship me more products.

What you should do is call you cc company and have them issue you a new account#. Say you lost it or something that way power tea does not have access to you old account # and continue to bill you. I caught first charge for $59.90 and called and got my account closed with a new account # issues.

• Ba
      26th of Mar, 2008
    Power Tea - I do not want the power tea!
    Power Tea

I am returning the first bottle unused to the address on the package. I will refuse any more that is sent to me. I never talked to anyone, I was just checking on it, and decided I did not want it, and they sent it anyway.

4th of Sep, 2008

When I ordered the tea on the site they ask if You if you want a bottle of dri power tea, I click on NO!
    They charged my account ($39.95) any way and when I called they said I can send it back and get a full refund.
    That’s fine...but I still haven't received the power tea to return it, they charged my account two weeks ago
    NOW they charged my account again for almost $70.00 today. You can't get a hold of anyone to do anyone to do anything about it!!! I"M PISSED!!!
    Any Ideas?Any one!

• Dj
      21st of Nov, 2008

Power Tea is operated by RegNet. You can call them and they can help you by getting your complaint expedited and refund processed. Call 1.800.999.2734. It takes a bit of leg work to get through it but the person I spoke to, Andrew, was helpful. I told him that PowerTea's 866.544.6590 number was being unanswered, which allowed him to expedite.

GOOD LUCK. They're thieves.

• Pa
    Port Allen
    Louisiana
    Phone: 2256275305
    powertea.com

I ordered the free product and was billed four times @ price of 59.90 on my credit card and I did not order them. I would like to have my credit on this product as soon as possible. Thanks patsy

• Lo
      16th of Dec, 2008
    Power Tea - Lori Ingram
    77 Halden Crescent
    Spruce Grove
    Alberta
    Canada

I ordered tea that was free of charge except for the shipping and handling and was charged without consent on my card over 100 dollars!

11th of May, 2009

Check This Out, , , , I didn't even order power tea, , , I ordered acai berry detox and in the same envlope was sent an order of power tea, I thought it was a comp thing so I didn't think anything of it, , , that is until I started recieving more bottles of power tea. They at acai berry detox dont tell you that you have to cancel the order of power tea seperatly, , , in fact they seem to be unaware that the power tea and the acai berry detox are shipped in the same envlope to start with. If this isn't a scam I dont know what is.
    Oh and by the way the best # to get power tea at is 1-800-290-4944 I hope this helps all and I hope these scaming ### get screwed.

19th of May, 2009

Just wanted to update, I was just informed that my credit card had been compromised, this happened just after I ordered from Acai Berry Detox and found the bottle of Power Tea in the envlope as well. This was supposed to be a free trial offer, , but it has ended up costing quite a bit more in money as well as aggrivation. Word to the wise be very careful these are not secure sites.

20th of May, 2009

Anyone intrested in trying acai berry detox " free trial" should google acai berry scams. Its a real eye opener

• Ba
      9th of Sep, 2009

I have also been victomized by this company. I tried to get a phone number from information I have tried to e-mail and still they mail and they charge I have had to cancell my debit card and be issued a new card. What a pain in the _ss but this madness must end. From your posts I can see they have been doing this for a while. These preditors must be stopped.

• Le
    Power Tea - unauthorized use of credit card

I ordered a promotional diet product for $3.95 which was to cover only the shipping. as i purchased the product and was closing the browser, i encountered an agent who began making a pitch for the Tea. i refused it and asked that no other charges be added to m account. She was very persistent and insisted that i try it. i ended the conversation without authorizing any additional charges to my acccount. After recieving the product, i checked my account and found that they had indeed charged my account. i want the charges reversed and no other charges added to my account.

• Sf
      6th of Jun, 2016

my complain is do not buy into the Power Tea game it is a rip off. You get no response back. It is unethical and immoral to believe all of what you read. There is always a hidden gender. This company is a scam and out for their own selfish gain. I should not have to beg for my money back if this was a honest company. Thanks for the website

• Sf
    Power Tea - unauthorized use of credit card

My namis Naomi and I have sent this company two letters stating. I have return to you your second seal bottle of power tea. I would like to be refunded my $59.90 which they have taking you of my account. This has been going on since 3/27/08. If you can help me please email.
    Please do not email if you are selling me somethingelse. I just want my money back. thanks Naomi

• Re
    Power Tea - no costumer services, closed website
    Utah
    powertea.com

After receiving a free trial they automatically put you on a monthly autoship order. Then they sent you product without receipt or proper address.
    After receiving the product for 3 months, I decided to cancel any further shipment, so I sent an e-mail thru their website "contact us". Not only they did not respond but they did not aknowledge my request and charge me and send me another order which I refuse and sent back. I did not get any word from them and of course no refund. I sent another e-mail, and a letter and call to cancel any further order. Still I received another order which I was charged for and now their website is down.
    What can I do?

• Mi
      6th of Jun, 2016

Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-866-544-6590. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you may cancel by emailing info@verifyourorder.com. Thank you and have a great day

• Ti
    DRi*reg.net/Power Tea - no costumer services, closed website
    New York
    www.powertea.com

I called and cancelled this account after they said try our tea for free with shipping and handling. Then I was charged 59.90 and that is when I called and cancelled. I just got charged AGAIN! THey said they don't show a record of me calling and if I can call back with a cancellation number they would refund the second charge. To me that means that either they are scamming a lot of people and some don't know it or they are poorly run. Either way DON'T DEAL WITH THEM!

• Gr
      6th of Jun, 2016

I believe that this comment was made by an OWNER or AN EMPLOYEE of this horrific company. Sweet girl? Read the terms, lol? My two cents? My question? What motive do you have to be on this website or WHY, for the love of Pete, would you defend them??? Obviously this person is not coming from a REAL experience of what this company is doing or how rotten it makes you feel when it happens to YOUR checking account. What about the fact the the product ARRIVED about 14 days after the initial FREE sample product order was placed. That sure seems crooked and slimy to me. What about the fact that the product made me sick!? What about the fact that when I called to ask for a refund, the extremely "un-sweet man named Eric stubbornly refused to help, could care less if I got sick on the PowerTea, and refused to get me his manager or to even answer my questions honestly. He was obviously skilled in being a jerk (lots of practice dealing with unsatisfied, nauseated and chagrined customers), and only further exasperated a customer! Final thought: On your Terms and Conditions statement...One very wise person said this, "whoever lives by the sword, shall die by the sword." May you never experience the belittling that we have endured...There must be more to the treatment of others than to arm yourself with the letter of the law.

6th of Jun, 2016
    Power Tea - Scam charges!
    Power Tea

I too got the "FREE" bottle. However when I called I spoke with a sweet girl who took me to the website and explained to me the terms of what I was signing up for. As it turned out, I got the free bottle as a part of the free trial membership. It was indeed my fault for not reading the terms, however since I didn't open my second bottle I was able to get a refund and cancel my account.

At any rate, I didn't have an issue, and I feel confident that all of you who are having issues might find the same experience if you are willing to ask for help in understanding. Just my two cents.

At any rate... in the future... my lesson is learned... READ THE TERMS lol.

• Gr
    Power Tea - Unethical business practice
    Don't know!
    PO Box 2003
    Riverton
    Utah
    Phone: 866-544-6590

This company is very sneaky indeed. My mother warned me about companies like this. The sad thing is that they DON'T have to do business this way to sell their PowerTea products and make their money, while keeping the public happy. This smarmy business practice of offering a FREE sample (they charge $4.95 for shipping which to me, seemed reasonable), and then didn't ship the product for two weeks. They say there is a 14 day trial period which happens to expire right about the time you get your product to try it out. Personally, the product made me nauseated and after 2 days I called ERIC at the call center to cancel the product and ask why they had charged me the $59.90. He was terribly resistant and told me "no refund" due to my 14 day trial period expiring. But then I fought back! I told him I would be his worst nightmare and would call him every day until I was satisfied. He relented and gave me an address at PO Box 2003 Riverton, UT 84065 ATTN: RETURNS. I also called my bank to dispute the charge and wrote a letter to include in the return with a carbon copy to the Utah District Attorney's Office.

• Te
    Power Tea - Unauthorized charge
    Panalabs Power Tea
    Unknown
    Michigan
    Phone: (952)908-4112
    www.powertea.com

I registered for a free 30 day supply of Power Tea for a $4.95 shipping and handling fee. I gave a credit card number for that charge on 4/8/08. On 4/22/08 a second charge was made to my credit card in the amount of $59.90 which I did not authorize. The charge shows the merchant as "REGNETORD.Commn" with no phone number. I have notified my credit card company that the charge was not authorized.