Power Flush / Charging without permission

Like others complaining about this product, I ordered a "free" sample of Acai Berry and Power Flush Cleansing Solution. I received my first "free" sample and was charged a total of $7.90. Then within two weeks I received another bottle of 60 capsules of Power Flush and Acai Berry and a bottle of Green Tea capsules and was charged $176.44. Then last week I received a bottle of Nutra Pure Colon Flush. I never ordered these suppliments and have called all and any number I can find on the bottles and the paper that accompanies the capsules to cancel the order. Whenever I get someone on the line, they tell me I can not be found in their computer system. Yet I have all these suppliments. I am ready to scream! The Government needs to start investigating this type of FRAUD and stop with the nonsense!

Cj

Comments

• El
      28th of Jan, 2009
    Power Flush - unauthorized charge after cancellation

Ordered a free trial on a diet product. Called to cancel within 14 day trial period and was told it was canceled. Then received a debit against my checking account. I called again and was told I could not have a refund and again told my membership would be canceled. This is very frustrating.

22nd of Jun, 2009

i am haveing the same problem they sent me the product never telling me that i had to cancel and wouldnt give me my 88.55 back...and i offically canceled it and said no more and just recently they charged me on june 18 TWICE 88.55 comeing out to 177.10 and im made as hell!!! the company its ripping me off!! and i wont stop calling til they give me my money back and im going down to get a all new debit card...this is ###!!

• Ac
      11th of Aug, 2009

This company with many and diverse sources has been scamming people for sometime now. I have just recently had 2 unauthorized charges of $74 and $78 for products I did not order.
    I have cancelled my debit card for a new one so that I do not think they can charge me again as they have done to so many others.
    I can not believe that this type of scam cannot be stopped.
    But, if you notice at the end of these messages there are sites advertised for these same products. Does that make sense?