Power Flush 500 / a scam that is hard to cancel and gives your name to others so they can scam you too

1 Cameron, MO, United States Review updated:

I was curious about the flush and ordered the FREE trial. That set me up with a club membership that was to ship me the product every month and bill my credit card. They also set me up with two other companies that wanted to do the same thing!

It was nearly impossible to cancel. I was put on hold many times for long periods of time. I was hung up on twice. When I finally got a person to speak to, he could bearly speak english. When I tried to ask him some questions, he hung up on me. I think it is cancelled - at least with the first company. I am not sure that the other two companies are cancelled with the one phone call. Uncool! Julie

Comments

• De
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I had the same problem with powerflush500.DO NOT USE THIS PLEASE IT IS A SCAM. I CANCEL THE TRIAL BEFORE 14DAYS AND WAS STILL CHARGED AND WHEN I CALLED THEY HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME 4 TIMES, SCAM SCAM POWERFLUSH 500. BEWARE PLEASE

• Ta
      28th of Jan, 2009

Forget the "Customer is always right." I was hung up on, called a liar and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, some how they were in a meeting. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

I DEFINITELY agree! This is a scam!!!

• St
      29th of Jan, 2009

I just received a free trial in the mail yesterday, for which I never signed up. I called to try to cancel and was hung up on. Called back and they said they needed a phone number and an email address. Yeah, right! This is very shady. The call center lady couldn't even tell me the company she worked for or the company she was taking calls for!!! I'm definitely getting in touch with the Better Business Bureau.

• Ei
      29th of Jan, 2009

I ordered POWERFLUSH but had buyers remorse. Called to cancel the product on 1/9 & was given a confirmation # of my cancellation. I was told the product would not be shipped and I would not be billed. I now have a charge of 89.31 on my card. Called today to cancel & was told that I need to return the package & call them back with a tracking number to prove it was shipped to them. THEN they will re-imburse me. Very rude customer service, hung up on me twice & the supervisor was in a meeting. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

• Re
      30th of Jan, 2009

I had the same issue. I asked the customer service for a contact number of the corporate office or an address and they told me they could not give it to me. They were legally bound not to reveal the distributor. There is something really really wrong here. What can we do to get our money back ???

• Tu
      2nd of Feb, 2009

the same thing is happening to me . 2 of the companys couldn't speak english and understand me and said they had no info. on me. the other spoke fine but said she had no info. either on me but the paper says they are gonna charge me every month. help me . i'm going to the bank in the morning i called my credit card bank but to stop payment is 35$ each!!!

• Tu

I want to cancel!!!

• Mi
      2nd of Feb, 2009

I think I will just call my credit card company and report them and block any further charges!!!1

• Mi
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I called this morning to cancel. I was told "even if you return the product, we cannot refund your money". Same thing as you folks, could hardly understand the person in "customer service". My credit card company is now investigating them!!!

• La
    Power Flush 500 - unauthorized charges and horrible service
    Alaska

I went to the Power Flush 500 website and filled out the info to order the "Free Trial" I managed to find and read that it was enrollment in an auto-ship program. I immediately closed the window without hitting the confirm or order now button so I thought I was good and hadn't ordered anything. I even received emails from them telling me it was not too late to come back and get my trial order. Well 5 days ago I had a charge on my card for 89.31, then 2 days later I received a package in the mail with a bottle labeled Colon Cure, and piece of paper telling me I had also been signed up for 2 other auto-ship items that would automatically charge my card. I called immediately to find out what had happened. I was hung up on twice and told that they do not give refunds. After reading other people's complaints of pretty much the same thing I am calling my bank today to get my card cancelled and get a new one.

• Le

Hello,
    I 'm Lela Abrams, and i order the free trial of the Acaiberry and the total cleanse. on 1/24/2009, and i have not receive my product yet. and i want to know when am i going to get my product. my email address: abramslela@yahoo.com and my home address: Lela Abrams 3849 township square blvd apt. #822 orlando, fl. 32837 home phone no: 1 (407) 704-8676. please reply thank you

• Li
      4th of Feb, 2009

Can anyone please give me the # to call? I've been trying in vain to call all the #'s that was included w/the free sample to but none work and one didn't know what I was talking about. PLEASE HELP! I need to cancel ASAP!!!

5th of Feb, 2009
    Power Flush 500 - Fraud by hiding details
    Myfitnesslok
    Washington

Fraud!!! Fre trial products are a fraud by this company. They hide the info at the very bottam of the page in small letters after asking for credit info. Please do not fall for this fraud company. When i called the customer service @ 1-888-771-7025. They bluntely said no we don't have a refund policy even i'm not satisfied with the product. They charged $90 for 15 capsuals.

• Le
      14th of Feb, 2009

thanks for these post..i even tempted to try the free trial..gosh so horrible!!! thanks for these post!!! helped me alot before i could be a victim of a scam!!!

• Pe
      14th of Feb, 2009

Same deal as everyone else. Canceled immediately when I got the trial and still they charged my credit card and delivered this junk. I've been automatically sent to a VM box after 20 minute wait and now on phone for 15 more and waiting. If I figure out a way to stop this I'll post here.

• He
      17th of Feb, 2009

My name is Heather nad I also fell for the power flush scam. I necer recieved my aciaberry and then when I tried to cancel my order on the poerflush the number says to please call back during working hours. The paper says working hours are from 8 to 5 and I've been calling for 5 days. I am going to have to cancel my credit card also.

18th of Feb, 2009

Wow.. I wish I read these post before try out their trial. My credit card company called me after their shipping fee charged to the account. The good thing was my credit card company already deactivate my card and will send me a new one to prevent something else might happen in the future.. I guess they're gonna charge an invalid card now.. I will call to cancel them tomorrow... Wish me luck people..

• Ug
      20th of Feb, 2009

Beaware. I wish I had googled Power Flush 500 and some of the Acai Berry products before I ordered. Some of these companies are in the business to take your money by placing terms at the very bottom after you pay of the free 14 day trial shipping charges between $3.95 of $5.95.

Make sure you clink on the terms link before purchasing anything. Otherwise, it will cost you some $89 plus change if not cancelled within the 14 days. I didn't realize this until I received the product which was after the 14 days.

Does anyone know if we have a chance at a class action lawsuit or should we consider this a lesson learned at a hefty price?!

I'll be reporting them to the BBB. Ugh! I can just kick myself!

• Fo
      28th of Feb, 2009

Was anyone successful in getting the charge off their credit card? If so, what did you do? thanks. Fort Worth

• Fr
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Unfortunately, I am joining all of you all in regards to this scam for Power Flush 500. I placed an order for the free trial of the Power Flush and the Acai Berry capsules on the same day. After a couple of days, someone claiming to be from the Acai Berry company called to see if I wanted to order both items for the price of one and told her no and that I had not received the free trial yet! I explained to her that If I was satisfied, I would call her back. After a week, I received the Acai Berry capsules and I read the invoice that stated that I had agreed to after 21 days, my card would be charged 79.99 and I would receive additional shipments every 30 days and be charged accordingly!! I called the company and after trying more than one number, being placed on eternal hold and being put back into the cue after someone finally answered, I got a representative who gave me a cancellation number and a return authorization number. I sent it back immediately.

On 2/28, I received the Power Flush and on the invoice it stated that after 15 days, my card would be charged 89.31 along with another 21 day bonus trial for 8.51 and some 21 day bonus of Fit Factory and a newsletter for for 29.95!! What the heck?? I didn't order any of this stuff

I attempted to call the so called customer service number and was on eternal hold once again. I finally hung up and called my bank to cancel my debit card before they get a chance to charge me for these bogus items!

There are so many good products out there with excellent customer service. It is a shame that these two companies are not!

Please beware!