Power Flush 500 / Will not allow returns or refunds

Phone: 866-347-7458

BUYER BEWARE!!! My wife ordered this crap and the product is only sugar pills, no active ingredient what so ever; but that's not the worst part of it. Shipment only happens after the 'cut-off' date to stop future shipments so there is NO WAY the consumer can return the product or prevent future shipments!!! THIS IS A HUGE SCAM!!! The phone number on the package does not connect but the credit card co gave me another contact number: [protected]. You will be connected with an asian speaking english person who will not: 1. Give you the name of the company; 2. give you a return address where the product can be shipped, 3. let you speak to a supervisor. They will, however let you know about the "catch 22" that you are caught in under the guise of "terms and conditions" that stipulates that the product CANNOT BE RETURNED, and you must contact them before the end of the trial date which expires after the shipping date: CATCH 22!!! I told the asian speaking english person, "Bunny" that she was now my hobby and my spare time would be used to bring her company down. Can you please help me with this? Thanks and good luck!

Mi

Comments

• Re
      23rd of Feb, 2009

We absolutely agree, we only wish we would have found this sight BEFORE we ordered the FREE TRIAL...which is NOT so free. Everything you said is exactly what has happened to us. Go get em!

• Ca
      24th of Feb, 2009

I am going through the same thing with this! I purchased the trial offer and was hit with a $89.31 charge on my credit card, along with receiving a ton a new spam mail with respect to the email address! I have been calling and fighting with them for a full refund... and not getting anywhere. I refuse to give up and will continue to fight this. I was told by my bank to file a compliant with the police!

• Le
      25th of Feb, 2009

I agree and I really wish I could have found this out before i ordered the free trial. I also was charged the $89.31. I didn't read the terms and conditions (I know, stupid of me). I now know that I need to read the terms and conditions, no matter what! I saw that oprah and others said good things about it so I finally decided to go with it. I actually read up on it for awhile and only found good things. I thought ok I will try this product and then order more If I like it. I guess we don't have a chance to see if we like it anyway. I am very frusterated, I don't even know where to go from here!!

• El
      26th of Feb, 2009

Absolutlely agree, last ime I try anything "RISK FREE." Called to cancel several times to remain on hold indefintely. Ended up cancel my credit card, unfortunately, a few hours too late. When I called to cancel the card only the initial "RISK FREE" amunts were posted so I thought I was safe. Unfortunately, I was wrong, somehow a charge for $89.31 posted that same day and another bottle of crap showed up 4 days later. I am so pissed! The credit card advises me to return the bottle and getting a tracking number, but the only address is a PO Box which usually don't accept packages. Does anyone have an alternate address????

• De
      4th of Mar, 2009

I am currently on the phone with this company for the second time today!! I called to cancel and to request a refund on the 30 day supply - that I haven't recieved yet BUT that they already charged me for- and I was hung up on!!!Especially after I started asking questions about the product, and if they guarantee their products. The CSR stated that they do guarantee the product but that this product is non-refundable!! When asked, Why? I was hung up on!!!
    I am not going to let this rest either.
    I feel a class action lawsuit should be filed with this company!!! Any takers? and how do we get started?
    Denise

• Ty
      6th of Mar, 2009

I am in for the class action. I was had also and went through the same "customer service" routine. I think that we owe it ourselved not to take this lying down.

• Sc
      21st of Mar, 2009

Same is happening to me, how can we fight this?

• Jr
      24th of Mar, 2009

I agree with all the comments made. I also got scammed for a whopping $256.40 - the $89.31 for the Power Flush 500 and another $167.09 by other programs they enroled me in. I called Customer Service several times asking to speak with a Supervisor or Manager and was either hung up on or told that any management personnel was "in a meeting and unavailable". What a scam! I am in for the lawsuit if anyone knows how to start one.