Power Flush 500 and Berry Acai / with drew $89.31 and $78.81 out of checking account without approval

I ordered a bottle of trial Power Flush 500 and Berry Trial Cambridgeshir GB for Acai Berry. I did receive an e-mail confirming the charge for shipping on both items. I was balancing our check book and saw 2 charges I did not recognize, the first was from Berry Trial Cambridgeshir GB for $78.81 and the other was from Nutritional Inc Watford GB for $89.31. They showed no phone number and of course never confirmed the withdrawal. I called Berry Trial at a number I found on line and also a number on the bottle which called their company Advanced Wellness Research Inc. Both #'s went through but never rang. I tried several times and nothing. By the way the trial bottle had 60 pills in it and I did not understand that. I've only used 9 pills as of today. I best rush the 51 back. Than I called Power Flush 500 and the man was awful. I asked for his supervisor 4 times and he said he was on another line. He told me I should have read the Terms and Conditions and I conveyed it back that there was no paper work to read. He than said you should have read it on the internet before you ordered. He did give me a cancellation number for any further orders which would be sent automatically and told he this is the policy and he needed to tend to other customers. This was the first time I ever ordered anything on line and I believe it will be the last. I was just laid off my 2 part time jobs since the economy is so bad and that's why I figured the trial would be great. I had no idea how much a regular order would be. My husband and I are both on S.S. disability and are struggling just like the rest of the people. How do we get our $'s back? I did use a debit card which I cancelled today but have no way of recooping the $'s. The bank said there is alot of paper work to fill out but can't gaurantee a refund. Someone out there, please help us.

Comments

• Al
      17th of Mar, 2009

The Terms & Conditions on the Advanced Wellness website relate to privacy issues so the rep did not know what he was taking about. The information relating to auto charge was on a section called F&Q and who would even imagine that you have to read that section to know you were signing for auto charge. As I stated in my complaint, the only way to rid yourself of future charges is to close your Visa and get new cards or, if it a bank, cancel the auto charge and block any future charges...my view.

• Ni
      17th of Mar, 2009

The same thing just happened to me. Do you go to your bank for the paperwork?